Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

New Here

Started by ShyMary, October 21, 2018, 08:15:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShyMary

Uhhm hello.

Well I thought I guess I should introduce myself. Uhhm well i am kind of shy and dont really have any friends. Also my family is not so great haha.

I don't really do much, just go to work. And deal with a stressful family. And take care of my pets. And laze about.

I actually already made a thread but was directed here.

I am not out of the closet or anything. And my mom who is against such stuff lives with me, so that can be tough.

I have kind of thought about taking hormones but idk about it.

I guess maybe I could also mention that I kind of struggle with depression and anxiety and stuff, since I haven't mentioned it to anybody haha.

I guess I joined here just to be around, I'll probably just read over things, im not really so good with talking or expressing myself.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@ShyMary 
Hello again ShyMary:
It's me again, thank you for following the LINK to come here to the Introductions Forum that  I provided for you in my Welcome Messages on the first thread that you posted recently today.   

Now, more members here at Susan's Place and regulars on the Forums will be aware of your arrival... you can expect more sharing of thoughts and information that you can receive and also give as you make new acquaintances and friends here.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place
Wishing you well,
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Tatiana 79

Hi Mary
No need to be shy I think we all felt
that way at first.

Your comment about not having any friends is pretty much now invalid. Because I guarantee you'll find many here because we're all pretty much of the same kind.
And we can relate to each other through shared experiences which can really prove invaluable because now you found your second family that really cares about you and will do our best to help you in any way.
Many of us here have shared with your feelings of depression anxiety and many other symptoms.
But now you found your Ray of Hope at this place.
Just engage other members and I guarantee your journey of self exploration will come into a clearer view

Please do not think you're not good at expressing yourself.
I think you did an excellent job.

All the very best for your future I hope you find this day a turning point in your life for the better.

Love Tatiana

•  

Gvilleman

Hi Mary! Be bold...let your shyness dissipate.
  •  

ShyMary

Thank you people  :)

Feels nice to have someone.

I appreciate the kind messages.

A nice contrast on this dreary day.
  •  

V M

Hi Mary  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Alice V

Hey Mary :)

Nice to meet you :) Welcome here and feel free to share your thoughts and concerns when you'll be ready ;)
Many of us met such problems too. F. e., I live with depression even now (though it can't touch me while I'm here with such nice people haha ^_^ ). What you need is some friends who will support you (feel free to look for support here ;) ) and probably some gender therapist who can help you with searching for answers and probably with depression and anxiety.

Just remember you're not alone in this world ;)
"Don't try and blame me for your sins,
For the sun has burn me black.
Your hollow lives, this world in which we live -
I hurl it back."©Bruce Dickinson

My place
  •  

Linde

Hi, and welcome here.  We all went through something like you have.  And I think your depression is plain dysphoria.

You are lucky that you are still so young getting onto the way.  I was for decades locked in a closet, until I almost exploded.

this si the group who will take you by the hand and help yu through!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

DawnOday

Mary. I am shy too, but I am finding myself coming out of my shell. It took me over 60 years. It's getting more comfortable talking about others and their struggles and not so much about myself. Oh it's not like I don't tell my experiences but after 2 1/2 years on Susan's I am looking to help others so they don't have to go through what I have. It will be especially hard now but we can all get through this together.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•