Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Can tucking cause you to pee blood?

Started by scrambledeggs, October 29, 2018, 06:58:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scrambledeggs

I'm freaking out right now. Probably the only thing worse than my dysphoria is my health anxiety.

I spent all day as a woman yesterday and my penis was tucked. This morning I had a bowel movement and got up to pee and there was some blood mixed in.

I've been on injectable estradiol valerate and oral spironolactone (50 mg twice a day) for 6 days. Sometimes I play with toys anally but I haven't for about 6 or 7 days.

I didn't notice any blood in my urine yesterday.

Now I'm panicking. I don't know what to do. The last time this happened I had prostatitis but during that there was also blood in my semen. I hope this is just a temporary injury from tucking. I don't want to be trans if it causes so many other health problems. I can't deal with this right now.
  •  

LizK

Don't panic...are you peeing a bit more than usual, do you start stop, does it hurt or give you a needing to go sensation? Could be as simple as a urinary tract infection for which I have now had three due due in part to tucking and dehydration.

You need to See your Dr....if you are that worried go to emergency. But when I had blood in my urine you could only see it on the bowl...but che k with your Dr

Good luck

Liz

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

scrambledeggs

Quote from: LizK on October 29, 2018, 07:43:01 AM
Don't panic...are you peeing a bit more than usual, do you start stop, does it hurt or give you a needing to go sensation? Could be as simple as a urinary tract infection for which I have now had three due due in part to tucking and dehydration.

You need to See your Dr....if you are that worried go to emergency. But when I had blood in my urine you could only see it on the bowl...but che k with your Dr

Good luck

Liz

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm peeing a little more frequently due to the Spiro I think .  But this was only initial hematuria which according to my googling could he a urethral injury. I have no pain when urinating and my STI tests were negative as of a week ago.
  •  

gracefulhat

Quote from: scrambledeggs on October 29, 2018, 06:58:40 AM
I'm freaking out right now. Probably the only thing worse than my dysphoria is my health anxiety.

I spent all day as a woman yesterday and my penis was tucked. This morning I had a bowel movement and got up to pee and there was some blood mixed in.

I've been on injectable estradiol valerate and oral spironolactone (50 mg twice a day) for 6 days. Sometimes I play with toys anally but I haven't for about 6 or 7 days.

I didn't notice any blood in my urine yesterday.

Now I'm panicking. I don't know what to do. The last time this happened I had prostatitis but during that there was also blood in my semen. I hope this is just a temporary injury from tucking. I don't want to be trans if it causes so many other health problems. I can't deal with this right now.

As a nurse let me throw my 2 cents in. Are you sure it's from your urine? Since you had a BM, could it be gastro? Also were there clots, and was it bright red? Tucking should not make you bleed. If it is from your urine it could be a UTI. Is your urine cloudy? If not, then maybe a kidney stone, but doubtful since you haven't had pain. If it's GI then it may be a simple hemorrhoid.
Above all, love
  •  

scrambledeggs

Quote from: gracefulhat on October 29, 2018, 08:55:04 AM
As a nurse let me throw my 2 cents in. Are you sure it's from your urine? Since you had a BM, could it be gastro? Also were there clots, and was it bright red? Tucking should not make you bleed. If it is from your urine it could be a UTI. Is your urine cloudy? If not, then maybe a kidney stone, but doubtful since you haven't had pain. If it's GI then it may be a simple hemorrhoid.

Thanks for getting back to me!

I'm sure it's from my urine because I stood up to urinate after my BM and observed it as I was voiding my bladder.

I only let out a few trickles of pinkish urine. It was not bright red and my urine has looked normal since. There were no clots and it wasn't bright red, just kind of reddish, discolored urine.

The only other time I saw blood in my urine was when I had prostatitis, and the blood I saw this morning was very similar to the way my urine looked on the day after my digital rectal exam. I was put on an antibiotic for 2 weeks and the infection cleared up and I haven't seen this since.

My urine is otherwise clear and not cloudy.

It just seems very coincidental that it would suddenly reappear after a days worth of firm tucking, unless tucking itself can somehow lead to infection. But even then we're talking less than 24 hours.

When I saw my urologist last year he told me if the blood came from the kidneys, ureters or bladder I'd have a bowl full of blood and not just a few drops mixed with urine. That makes me think it's either my prostate, urethra or testes.

Also, when I did have prostatitis I also had hematospermia (blood in my semen) which I haven't noticed as of yet. I did try to masturbate yesterday and this morning but I was not able to climax since it's been more difficult after starting E and spiro.

•  

gracefulhat

Quote from: scrambledeggs on October 29, 2018, 09:07:19 AM

. I did try to masturbate yesterday and this morning but I was not able to climax since it's been more difficult after starting E and spiro.

Great info. I can definately relate to the above quote. Well, maybe it is from tucking and you somehow irritated something. You may want to leave everything alone down there for a few days and see if the bleeding continues. If it does then go see your MD. if it goes away after a few days, then try tucking agsin and see if it comes back.

Oh and let me throw a disclaimer in, I am not a doctor. These are just my personal oppinions.
Above all, love
  •  

scrambledeggs

Quote from: gracefulhat on October 29, 2018, 09:19:52 AM
Great info. I can definately relate to the above quote. Well, maybe it is from tucking and you somehow irritated something. You may want to leave everything alone down there for a few days and see if the bleeding continues. If it does then go see your MD. if it goes away after a few days, then try tucking agsin and see if it comes back.

Oh and let me throw a disclaimer in, I am not a doctor. These are just my personal oppinions.

Understood.

For what it's worth, I did end up masturbating into a condom and didn't see any blood, although when I did have prostatitis the only time I ever saw blood in the condom was after intercourse, not masturbation.

Since I don't have any pain or any other symptoms, no fever, and it hasn't recurred I think it's probably just a one off incident of injury.

I'm going to keep an eye on things for a few days and see what develops. Hopefully I can keep my mind at ease for that long!

Between this and my pharmacy handling my HRT prescription incompetently I feel like the universe is trying to tell me not to transition.
  •