Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What FFS procedures are usually unnecessary?

Started by scrambledeggs, October 30, 2018, 03:46:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

warlockmaker

Dietlind, Good news that you have no sun damage. The wrinkles at the corner of the eye are called "crows feet" and one of the most common facial plastic surgery and very easy to correct and no visible scars. The forehead and between the eyes at the nose bridge can be taken care of by botox.
When we first start our journey the perception and moral values all dramatically change in wonderment. As we evolve further it all becomes normal again but the journey has changed us forever.

SRS January 21st,  2558 (Buddhist calander), 2015
  •  

Linde

Quote from: warlockmaker on November 01, 2018, 02:20:13 AM
Dietlind, Good news that you have no sun damage. The wrinkles at the corner of the eye are called "crows feet" and one of the most common facial plastic surgery and very easy to correct and no visible scars. The forehead and between the eyes at the nose bridge can be taken care of by botox.

Thanks, I had a friend (Lady Friend) help me today to decide on makeup stuff, and she told me that I have unbelievable nice and soft skin.  Us XXY people just maintain the pre-puberty skin conditions, and that with hardly any skin care (as long as we don't get sun damage).  But my skin is also extremely sensitiv against anything, the same way baby skin is.   I have to be very careful about what I do put on.  I found that the best lotion for my face is Nivea after shave Lotion for sensitiv skin.  That stuff does not make my face itch and keeps it nice and soft. (the Germans did it again!)

But I sure will see what else can be done, once I am farther down with my development, and If I turn out nearly as pretty as you are, we can ride together in my 1961 Triumph Tr4 Roaster and have the guys drool after us!  How about that?
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Nina_NYC

Quote from: warlockmaker on October 31, 2018, 12:02:42 AM
Each person has a look they want and deem its necessary. Many are restricted because of finance as to what they can do. Some need extensive work to look feminine, others very little. I had a facial rejunivation facelift, brow shave, neck skin tightening, eyebrow lift, minor rhino and my teeth completely redone by a cosmetic dentist ( the most expensive costing usd 50,000). I have botox every 4 months on the upper portion of my face and some filler in smile line and lips every 18 months. But then again I'm 70 years old.

You do not look 70! I'd say 50 years old at most.....
  •