Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

No one likes to be stared at ... but...

Started by Cindy, October 30, 2018, 02:32:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cindy

I was out and about today doing what I like doing most nowadays, sitting in bushland taking pictures of spiders. You would think that in the middle of nowhere a girl could have some privacy but no I had the distinct feeling that I was being checked out.

I could even feel the thoughts ... her bum looks too big in that.

So for our non-aussies, the STARE

•  

ChrissyRyan

Cindy,

Funny!  Thanks for the laugh.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Chloe

Quote from: Cindy on October 30, 2018, 02:32:05 AM. . . what I like doing most nowadays, sitting in bushland taking pictures of spiders.

Cindy surely you've investigated the Canadian Wood Spider;D
"But it's no use now," thought poor Alice, "to pretend be two people!
"Why, there's hardly enough of me left to make one respectable person!"
  •  

Devlyn

It's insulting to insinuate that Cindy wouldn't have full knowledge of the Canadian Wood Spider!  :laugh:
  •  

Kylo

Honestly large kangaroos make me nervous, they can be quite aggressive sometimes.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

Kirsteneklund7

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on October 30, 2018, 04:13:56 AM
Cindy,

Chrissy

Its common knowledge that all kangaroos are perverts!
As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: Kiera on October 30, 2018, 06:14:08 AM
Quote from: Cindy on October 30, 2018, 02:32:05 AM. . . what I like doing most nowadays, sitting in bushland taking pictures of spiders.

Cindy surely you've investigated the Canadian Wood Spider;D

Believe it or not I had read up on the experiments of drug affecting web building! They put the drugs into sugar and the spider ingests it.
This one doesn't build webs, just rides a broomstick on Halloween! (I took this as part of a series yesterday)
Thomisidae (Crab spider)

•  

Cindy

Quote from: Kirsteneklund7 on October 30, 2018, 05:15:44 PM
Quote from: ChrissyRyan on October 30, 2018, 04:13:56 AM
Cindy,

Chrissy

Watch out for the ones that hide behind the trees to spy on you!

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Cindy on October 30, 2018, 05:36:01 PM

Watch out for the ones that hide behind the trees to spy on you!

Yes!  They are the really sneaky ones!  Imagine them, just hopping behind a tree and trying to not get caught staring. 

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

HappyMoni

Quote from: Devlyn on October 30, 2018, 04:15:48 AM
Dammit, y'all have big mice!  :laugh:

Looks more like a "rabbit deer," something or other. I wonder if it ever has a desire to pass as a rabbit. I suspect it might get harassed for trying to use the rabbit bathrooms. With some ear extensions, maybe a little make up it might get by in a dimly lit rabbit nightclub, especially if the carrot wine is liberally flowing.  Of course, I shouldn't assume  that it doesn't identify more as a deer. It certainly would be easier, with it's capacity to run from those with deer phobia. Also I hear the ear surgery is much less invasive. As we all know, it certainly isn't good as it is now. God only created rabbits and deer. Perhaps a bit of therapy and it will see the light that it definitely is not okay as it is. Next thing you know it will think it is a butterfly or a unicorn. Damn unicorns at my house are always eating in my garden!

My tribute to non binary kangaroos!
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: HappyMoni on October 30, 2018, 06:45:39 PM
Looks more like a "rabbit deer," something or other. I wonder if it ever has a desire to pass as a rabbit. I suspect it might get harassed for trying to use the rabbit bathrooms. With some ear extensions, maybe a little make up it might get by in a dimly lit rabbit nightclub, especially if the carrot wine is liberally flowing.  Of course, I shouldn't assume  that it doesn't identify more as a deer. It certainly would be easier, with it's capacity to run from those with deer phobia. Also I hear the ear surgery is much less invasive. As we all know, it certainly isn't good as it is now. God only created rabbits and deer. Perhaps a bit of therapy and it will see the light that it definitely is not okay as it is. Next thing you know it will think it is a butterfly or a unicorn. Damn unicorns at my house are always eating in my garden!

LMAO!  :laugh:
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: HappyMoni on October 30, 2018, 06:45:39 PM

Very funny.   :)

Chrissy
  •  

Lacy

Looks like an over sized Jackalope that has lost it's horns!

Kangaroo might be judgmental, but from everything I've read, spiders are very accepting creatures! They love to get close with others and give them a tight hug!
She believed she could so she did!

The continuing story of my new life!

•  

Devlyn

Quote from: RealLacy on October 31, 2018, 10:49:19 AM
Looks like an over sized Jackalope that has lost it's horns!

Kangaroo might be judgmental, but from everything I've read, spiders are very accepting creatures! They love to get close with others and give them a tight hug!

They even give you a nice silk jacket.  :laugh:
  •  

FOoly CoOly

Working at a nursing home For years, I'm overwhelming used to the feeling of being stared at. I really needed this laugh. Thank you so very much Cindy. : )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Alice V

"Don't try and blame me for your sins,
For the sun has burn me black.
Your hollow lives, this world in which we live -
I hurl it back."©Bruce Dickinson

My place
  •