Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

FFS Consult with FacialTeam

Started by emma-f, October 30, 2018, 02:39:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emma-f

I went to Marbella for a consult with facial team the other day. In general I pass most of the time but I think that when I have one to one contact with somebody at work where I'm face to face for a while, I think after a while they "twig", perhaps the combination of facial clues, vocal clues etc. Anyway, so I had my consult and I'm really quite excited by what they can do. Its very subtle but overall an amazing change in my view:

(Before left, after right)

Em x

•  

reborn

from what i can see from your pictures you have work done only on your forehead and nose. IMO your jaw is the most masculine part of your face. You need aggressive chin and jaw work. Your nose and forehead are feminine as they are but will ad to your femenization.
  •  

emma-f

Quote from: reborn on October 31, 2018, 03:13:47 PM
from what i can see from your pictures you have work done only on your forehead and nose. IMO your jaw is the most masculine part of your face. You need aggressive chin and jaw work. Your nose and forehead are feminine as they are but will ad to your femenization.

Thanks, it does include work done on the jaw and chin, albeit subtle. The photo on the right is softer in that area and I think makes it a big difference (albeit in the bigger photos shown at the time it seemed like a bigger difference than here admittedly). There's also a minor bit of work suggested on the hairline albeit you cant really see that in these.
  •  

josie76

Your forehead and nose in profile is worlds different. I can see some changes on you jawline but they are subtle.
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

reborn

Quote from: emma-f on October 31, 2018, 03:52:19 PM
Thanks, it does include work done on the jaw and chin, albeit subtle. The photo on the right is softer in that area and I think makes it a big difference (albeit in the bigger photos shown at the time it seemed like a bigger difference than here admittedly). There's also a minor bit of work suggested on the hairline albeit you cant really see that in these.

I would suggest more aggressive approach. The effect of your nose and forehead is amazing and obvious in the pictures. The lower face is subtle and IMO you need to get it done right.
  •  

Sonja

@emma-f

Wow Emma I am so excited for you, from face-on the change is subtle but definitely there, but from side on there are masculine features that are far more noticeable and this will make a big difference.
When I analyse it I would say your beautiful eyes, great skin, good nose and lips are what help feminize your face from front on but the side profile gives away obvious clues at the brow. 
I already think you look fab - but yes you would look very pretty with this done - are you decided at this point?

Exciting!!!  Take care,

Sonja.
  •  

emma-f

Quote from: Sonja on October 31, 2018, 04:55:22 PM
@emma-f

Wow Emma I am so excited for you, from face-on the change is subtle but definitely there, but from side on there are masculine features that are far more noticeable and this will make a big difference.
When I analyse it I would say your beautiful eyes, great skin, good nose and lips are what help feminize your face from front on but the side profile gives away obvious clues at the brow. 
I already think you look fab - but yes you would look very pretty with this done - are you decided at this point?

Exciting!!!  Take care,

Sonja.

Thank you Sonja - I have to say although I never see myself from side on except in photos, its that brow bone that annoys me the most in profile! I think I'm pretty much decided but will have to wait until 2020 for it as its SRS 2019 and I don't want to put myself though too much too soon (plus it gives me time to save up - its not cheap!). It is so exciting I nearly cried with happy tears!

Em x
  •