Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Two Word Association Game

Started by ChrissyRyan, October 30, 2018, 06:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

GingerVicki

•  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

GingerVicki

•  

ChrissyRyan

Dull     Fascinating

(Although new posts do not have to be tied somehow to the prior post, sometimes it is fun to try.)
  •  

GingerVicki

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

GingerVicki

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

GingerVicki

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

GingerVicki

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

GingerVicki

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

GingerVicki

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

GingerVicki

•  

GingerVicki

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: GingerVicki on November 05, 2018, 12:16:35 PM
this thread is challenging

Yes it can be.

The next pair of words are together redundant, as adages must be old by definition.

Old  adage
  •