Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

You Can't Judge A Transwoman By Her Shoe Size (blog/commentary)

Started by Natasha, January 03, 2008, 08:32:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Natasha

You Can't Judge A Transwoman By Her Shoe Size (blog/commentary)

http://transgriot.blogspot.com/2007/12/you-cant-judge-transwoman-by-her-shoe.html
By Monica Roberts
Published: 12/31/2007
Updated: 01/03/2008

"I can spot a transsexual from ten miles away because of them big feet." the so-called >-bleeped-<-spotting expert proclaimed.

>that's rude!  >:(<
  •  

Jay

•  

Keira

I'm a size 9.5 at 6 foot tall, so I'm smaller than Paris Hilton :-).
Foot size is in general related to height, so a tall women has a
higher probability of having bigger feet (makes sense since the body
needs it).

Hand size is a bigger tell than feet anyway; but you
really have to be looking for it. It mostly shows in photographs
especially in shots with GG, when people can really look at the
hands closely without them moving all the time.
  •  

Sheila

I wear a size womans 11 wide. I know a lot of women who wear the same size. I have told them where to shop for nice looking shoes, not just tennis shoes. Most of them had shoes from years ago and would only wear the tennis shoes or flip flops.
Hands are the biggest spotter. My hands are very big, not as big as some men but bigger than most women about 99% of them.
Sheila
  •  

IsabelleStPierre

Hu???

I'm a size 7 1/2 at 5'8" tall...I've actually had people comment on how tiny my feet are...
  •  

Pica Pica

my hands and feet can block out the sun...short but very wide. glad I have no internal need to squeeze them into anything dainty, cos they aint going/
  •