Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

New Here: My husband just came out as transgender to me

Started by littlefish, November 03, 2018, 10:37:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wonderland

Best wishes to you.  This is a hard situation and I hope you will remember to take care of yourself too.
  •  

KathyLauren

Hi, wonderland!

Welcome to Susan's Place.

Thank you for jumping in!

Please feel free to stop by the Introductions forum to tell the members about yourself.  Here is some information that we like to share with new members:

Things that you should read

2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Lacy

Quote from: littlefish on November 10, 2018, 05:23:47 PM
Yes, AnneK, I agree. Her plan is to wait for the hormones to do their thing and see how her body develops before any kind of surgeries and I think that's best choice too!!  :)

I just wanted to commend you on how quickly you have begun using female pronouns for your husband. Seeing how it has only been two months, that is very impressive! I hope it is not causing you too much distress.

Lacy
She believed she could so she did!

The continuing story of my new life!

•  

Jin

Quote from: littlefish on November 05, 2018, 12:54:46 PM

I feel pressured as well, since I am creeping to the end of my child bearing years, should I stay for another 2 or so years to find out if it could work or leave and hopefully create the family I have always wanted?

Idea: be sure to preserve some of her sperm while she is still producing. Then consider in vitro, I have heard of procedures where your fertilized egg could be implanted, maybe even into her body?
I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam.
-- Popeye

A wise person can learn more from fools than a fool can learn from a wise person.
  •  

Melody Rich

One might have described me as a man's man.  Former police officer, tractor trailer driver, and a big man with a big beard.  This is the show.  It's the performance I did to compensate for how I felt.  Deep inside though, I felt angry, cut off, and confined.

My opinion though, is the your spouse is on a euphoria high and things are going very fast.

I believe before people transition, they seek therapy for themselves and their SO.

This will be a huge change for both of you and may redefine your relationship.  A therapist can be a rudder to help navigate those waters.
  •