Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

How long on hormones before any FFS

Started by Willowitch, January 04, 2008, 03:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berliegh

Quote from: Rachael on January 12, 2008, 06:16:50 AM
Quote from: Berliegh on January 06, 2008, 08:11:41 AM

To be honest they don't, unless you are about 12 and haven't yet matured into an adult. In some cases they might help with a little more fat in the face and give a more softening appearance, but hormones will not change what someone looks like or their bone structure.
You seem to constanatly push this attitude, but i could post now a pre shot and a post shot of me... only one year of hrt... and i dont even look like my own sister now... im 20 years old... not 12... hrt CAN do a lot, or it can do nothing, genetics play a big role.
then again, not being stick thin also helps... so many transwomen become model thin, and wonder why they dont develop curves, or breasts, or have much facial change...
R >:D

I agree that it varies with individuals on how much female fat re-distribution in the facial area they might get. You are one of the youngest people on the forum, so you have a better chance than most.

Some transsexuals do look very thin and cannot put weight on in the right places. I have a close TS friend who has this problem and she eats like a horse! but her legs are thin and boney and she looks anorexic. So it's not always the individuals choice on how they look.

Also bodyshape is another factor, if you are previously endomophic in bodyshape that also helps...
  •  

Rachael

i just dont seem to be able to loose weight, or gain ><
R :police:
  •  

Maud

•  

Berliegh

Quote from: Mawd on January 12, 2008, 12:05:30 PM
Me either, stuck at 11 stone.

Recently my legs are getting fatter (which is good news) and my weight has gone up.
  •  

Rachael

thats the first and probably last time ive ever heard a woman happy she gained weight!
  •  

Berliegh

Quote from: Rachael on January 16, 2008, 05:59:10 AM
thats the first and probably last time ive ever heard a woman happy she gained weight!

Yes, because that is what I'm trying to achieve, female fat distribution. I need to put more weight on my legs, face, hips and butt. It is the only way to get a female shape. I'm trying to pile on the weight and then work on the areas that need to lose weight i.e the waist. But in order to get the right fat distribution I need to gain weight first. I don't want to be some skinny bony TS with no shape at all.
  •  

Keira

Don't gain weight first!!!
that just doesn't work,
especially if your estrogen levels
aren't high and you've got
weight in the middle! Good god.
That's all I'm going to say,
since I've said my advice already
and its not heeded.
  •  

Rachael

skinny boney? wellcome to model land :P
and trust me, youd rather be skinny than some manbelly toting >-bleeped-<...
  •  

Keira

Yeah, man belly aint a good look, but be anoresic (not really).
But a healthy thin weight is best for passing and for you health.
  •  

Rachael

best thing? healthy diet, DO NOT STARVE YOURSELF, and shaping aerobics.... a short daily workout WILL get your figure blossuming nicely...
so does cycling...
running doesnt work on the abs and belly... aerobics, twisting crunches, etc do wonders... manage your physical fittness, and your body will show it...
  •  

Berliegh

Quote from: Rachael on January 16, 2008, 01:51:25 PM
skinny boney? wellcome to model land :P
and trust me, youd rather be skinny than some manbelly toting >-bleeped-<...

........Believe me I'd rather be curvy U.K 12 - 14 than a stick with no shape....
  •  

Rachael

problem with gaining weight: wont go where you want it, got to scuplt what you have
:P
  •  

Keira

But Berleigh, if you;ve got fat in the middle and smallish breasts, you've got curves,
but they're not the typical female ones... What's the point of those curves!
  •  

Berliegh

Quote from: Keira on January 16, 2008, 10:12:35 PM
But Berleigh, if you;ve got fat in the middle and smallish breasts, you've got curves,
but they're not the typical female ones... What's the point of those curves!

Keira , you still need to put on weight in order to get a reasonable size butt and upper legs. The look you like to have is too skinny for me and I prefer to go for a more curvy look.

Rachael, your new profile pic is awesome and you look very natural. Whatever your doing keep doing it!
  •  

Keira

My waist is 26.5 inch and my hips 37, my bust 36, bellow my bust its 30.5,
that's more curvy than 98% of women my age. So hey, don't get it
the stick thing. Your projecting a lot here.
Can pinch 1/3 inch of fat on my calf 2/3 inch on my inner thigh and buttocks.
Can't call that stick thin, can we?
I store almost no fat in my upper body, except breast and face.
Which is the expected result from estrogen.

I've seen hundreds of TS who are not stick thin during my 15 years in contact
with the montreal community.

In fact, I think I've only seen about 5 really thin TS and all started
to transition in their late 50's (so there may be underlying reasons for their
thinnes). Most of those really thin ones not only have little fat, they've got little muscles too,
creating a very bad mix.

The shape I want is in shape young women,
which ARE thinner, HAVE muscles AND have curves.
I like this combo, it produces a hot attractive mix for myself and
any other who wants it.

•  

Rachael

Thanks Berligh, just a random shot to see a new hairstyle, guess it suits me ^_^
  •  

Berliegh

Quote from: Rachael on January 17, 2008, 06:29:20 AM
Thanks Berligh, just a random shot to see a new hairstyle, guess it suits me ^_^

just a matter of interest what medication are you on........because it's working!
  •  

Melissa

To be honest they don't, unless you are about 12 and haven't yet matured into an adult. In some cases they might help with a little more fat in the face and give a more softening appearance, but hormones will not change what someone looks like or their bone structure.
You seem to constnatly push this attitude, but i could post now a pre shot and a post shot of me... only one year of hrt... and i dont even look like my own sister now... im 20 years old... not 12... hrt CAN do a lot, or it can do nothing, genetics play a big role.
then again, not being stick thin also helps... so many transwomen become model thin, and wonder why they dont develop curves, or breasts, or have much facial change...
Well, I'm 30 and hrt made a HUGE difference with me.  On Saturday, I will have been on it for 2 years exactly.  However, before I started HRT, I was dead certain I would need every FFS surgery available, but at this point not only do I not need to spend even a penny on FFS, I have absolutely zero problems passing as a GG around anybody including other TS (unless the person has actually known me during the past couple years...and even then sometimes).  So, as if passing perfectly wasn't good enough (which I've done for the past year and a half), I eventually started being called beautiful and sexy and being hit on (many, many times every day).

Ok, I'm not trying to brag or anything.  It's just that I'm just proud, confident, happy, and have high self esteem. The point is I went through an incredible transformation on hrt that I could never have fathomed was even possible before I started.  I would strongly recommend waiting until you have been on HRT for 2-3 years before you decide if you even need it.

I even had an FFS consultation about 9 months ago with Dr. O and he quoted me about $25K (which is on the low end of his scale for the works).  However, rather than letting it kill my self confidence, I just decided to look at it as how much money I'm saving by not having FFS.  Also, if you're going to compare yourself to other women, please do yourself a favor and look at other women your own age rather than ones much younger than you.  It took me a while to realize I was making that mistake, but that was because I still felt like a teenager inside.

Anyhow, good luck and sorry for the length of the post.  I just haven't posted much in a while. :P

•  

Tanya1

Quote from: Melissa on January 30, 2008, 05:06:27 PM

You seem to constnatly push this attitude, but i could post now a pre shot and a post shot of me... only one year of hrt... and i dont even look like my own sister now... im 20 years old... not 12... hrt CAN do a lot, or it can do nothing, genetics play a big role.
Well, I'm 30 and hrt made a HUGE difference with me.  On Saturday, I will have been on it for 2 years exactly.  However, before I started HRT, I was dead certain I would need every FFS surgery available, but at this point not only do I not need to spend even a penny on FFS, I have absolutely zero problems passing as a GG around anybody including other TS (unless the person has actually known me during the past couple years...and even then sometimes).  So, as if passing perfectly wasn't good enough (which I've done for the past year and a half), I eventually started being called beautiful and sexy and being hit on (many, many times every day).

Ok, I'm not trying to brag or anything.  It's just that I'm just proud, confident, happy, and have high self esteem. The point is I went through an incredible transformation on hrt that I could never have fathomed was even possible before I started.  I would strongly recommend waiting until you have been on HRT for 2-3 years before you decide if you even need it.

I even had an FFS consultation about 9 months ago with Dr. O and he quoted me about $25K (which is on the low end of his scale for the works).  However, rather than letting it kill my self confidence, I just decided to look at it as how much money I'm saving by not having FFS.  Also, if you're going to compare yourself to other women, please do yourself a favor and look at other women your own age rather than ones much younger than you.  It took me a while to realize I was making that mistake, but that was because I still felt like a teenager inside.

Anyhow, good luck and sorry for the length of the post.  I just haven't posted much in a while. :P

kewl- just a tip for all

Keep the dosage consistent- get levels checked routinely by doc, eat healthy, don't overeat- eat normal! and most of all have FAITH!
  •  

Rachael

Berleigh: Just a low level topup of oestrogen... since stopping T shots it turns out ive reversed a lot of the damage done. So i dont look too bad imo... I wouldnt mind trying progesterone sometime as an accelerant lol :laugh:
  •