Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

Hey friends

I just had a wild idea, how's about staying on topic?

If you want to talk about hair removal, post on one of those topics or start a new one

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Fabulous topic

Post your fabulosity

Thank you

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Linde

OK ladies, it does not help telling me that I, the person who is the biggest wimp in the world, will be melting away fro all the pain.  I have no problem to slice other people open, but keep that scalpel and the cauterizer away from my body, please!
I have not a single tool that would help me to handle pain! 

I have my first consultation session tomorrow early afternoon, and I am even afraid to go to that one!

But to get back to the topic, how else could I ever look fabulous?
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

natalie.ashlyne

I just came back from MMR  had a great time and cant believe what just happened

•  

Faith

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on November 16, 2018, 01:13:52 AM

Natalie!! very nice pictures. Looking beautiful, dare I say it? .. yes, GORGEOUS. I rarely say that .. I don't think I've ever said that. Congratulations, you broke my bar :D

Faith

ps
4th picture not so much, I'm just not into men :P
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Faith on November 16, 2018, 06:26:52 AM
Natalie!! very nice pictures. Looking beautiful, dare I say it? .. yes, GORGEOUS. I rarely say that .. I don't think I've ever said that. Congratulations, you broke my bar :D

Faith

ps

Thank you @Faith I was feeling really good last night an nervous with like 500 women around me but it was a great night I got one of the guys emails, this did boost my confidence. Thats ok that you don't like the 4 pic they are all mine lol :P
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Faith on November 16, 2018, 06:26:52 AM

Faith

ps
I am with you, the 4th picture shows exactly that what I want to leave behind!

But I also feel that Natalie looks great!  If we just could convince her to become lesbian............ >:-) >:-) >:-)

•  

Rachel_Christina

Thank you all for your words :'3
And no Sonja, mechanicing is just something I do on my weekends.
I work in a broadband call centre now.
I love it tbh, first job as a girl and I'm getting on fantastic with it.
I love to look good for the job, I feel like I must represent as best I can.
And Natalie that we twist in your hair really suits you. Adds volume to your hair.
I will be having my first surgery next year, BA its gonna be :')

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Thank you @Dietlind I am honoured but I have been with women most of my life and there is only one female that I would be with she is my bff and took me to see MMR.

Thank you @Rachel_Christina now my hair is getting longer I can do more stuff with it and having fun trying well when I can get it to look good
  •  

Lacy

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on November 16, 2018, 10:02:03 PM
Thank you @Dietlind I am honoured but I have been with women most of my life and there is only one female that I would be with she is my bff and took me to see MMR.

Thank you @Rachel_Christina now my hair is getting longer I can do more stuff with it and having fun trying well when I can get it to look good
The second photo looks fabulous! Avatar worthy!
You look gorgeous. I'm glad you had a fun night!

Lacy

Hugs,
Lacy

She believed she could so she did!

The continuing story of my new life!

•  

Sonja

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on November 16, 2018, 01:13:52 AM

]
@natalie.ashlyne

Hey Natalie - love this photo!!! your hair and makeup are fantastic! so here it comes.........
.....'You Look Fabulous Darling!'

Take care,

Sonja.
  •  

barbie

A Facebook friend sent her used skirts to me, and I tried wearing one of them. Fortunately the size seems to fine for me (she is a young girl).

Cheers!

barbie~~

Just do it.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: barbie on November 17, 2018, 10:29:59 PM
A Facebook friend sent her used skirts to me, and I tried wearing one of them. Fortunately the size seems to fine for me (she is a young girl).

Cheers!

barbie~~
You simple look fabulous!  Nobody would ever now that you are a trans woman!

I wish I would be younger and could be like you! (I actually would be pretty happy already if my hair would grow faster)

•  

barbie

Quote from: Dietlind on November 17, 2018, 10:51:56 PM
You simple look fabulous!  Nobody would ever now that you are a trans woman!

I wish I would be younger and could be like you! (I actually would be pretty happy already if my hair would grow faster)

Thanks!

With the 5 inch high heel boots, my height looks like 6' 5", overwhelming most of people here, not good for passing.

Old woman at their 60s here tend to be very aggressive, spontaneous and talkative. I remember that one old woman shouted behind me in the public restroom at Seoul station like "You are already so tall, and wearing high heels?" I can not translate her words in Korean to English well, but basically it was like a mom scolding her daughter.

Cheers!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: barbie on November 18, 2018, 08:06:00 AM
Thanks!

With the 5 inch high heel boots, my height looks like 6' 5", overwhelming most of people here, not good for passing.

Old woman at their 60s here tend to be very aggressive, spontaneous and talkative. I remember that one old woman shouted behind me in the public restroom at Seoul station like "You are already so tall, and wearing high heels?" I can not translate her words in Korean to English well, but basically it was like a mom scolding her daughter.

Cheers!

barbie~~
I can imagine that you must look overwhelming to some of the women.  I never was in Korea, but if the average person there has a similar size as I found people in Japan have, you sure stand out in the crowd!

You beat me with the heels, too.  I do not feel comfortable in heels higher than 3.5 inches.  You look just amazing with those heels!
And being as slim as you are might even enhance the impression of how tall you are!

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on November 15, 2018, 03:54:56 AM
Yay new thread!
This was the first day I wore heals again to work after my broken ankle ordeal, I was feeling fierce. Hair was needing a wash but I dry shampooed it and slicked it back with a high ponytail tail and quiff.
I'm honestly feeling amazing lately. When I think of how much I hated my body years ago, and I see how it is now without ever having done surgery or anything to it, am amazed. It shocks me most days. Like it's not even me when I look in the mirror, it happen so fast I feel like I have stole someone else's body X3. All the wishing I would one day wake up female is actually now a reality. A surreal one at that.
Any way, today is new hub onto my daily and adjusting handbrake day. Handbrake without shoes = death

A few Pics before work yesterday
Congratulations on getting the boot off! I go away for a few days, and you share more fabulousness! You're right, you took the hormones and ran with it lady... looking amazing.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: yayo on November 13, 2018, 04:24:25 PM
I'm going to go ahead and say me and @MaybeBaby56 look FABULOUS

That is a true statement. You two look lovely. It's great to see you back, it's been a while.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

emma-f

Barbie - looking amazing, I love the boots

Rachel - looking awesome

Natalie - wow, the changes I can see in you even since you've been posting on here, amazing!

Here's my latest additions for a weekend away:

Emma x
  •  

KathyLauren

Emma, you look fabulous!  (I like the poster of Ringo in the background, too! :) )
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Linde

Emma, you look amazing!  Each time when I see you pretty girls here, I wish I was still a guy and could court you!
It is simply mind bugling how many beautiful looking trans women are here on these pages!

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: RealLacy on November 16, 2018, 10:15:04 PM
The second photo looks fabulous! Avatar worthy!
You look gorgeous. I'm glad you had a fun night!

Lacy

Hugs,
Lacy

Thank you :) I will update my avatar with that pic :)

Quote from: Sonja on November 16, 2018, 11:37:42 PM
@natalie.ashlyne

Hey Natalie - love this photo!!! your hair and makeup are fantastic! so here it comes.........
.....'You Look Fabulous Darling!'

Take care,

Sonja.

Thank you Sonja :)

Quote from: barbie on November 17, 2018, 10:29:59 PM

Cheers!

barbie~~

Barbie You look Beautiful in every pic I have seen, I love high heel shoes to but ya it make it hard to pass

Quote from: emma-f on November 18, 2018, 10:12:18 AM
Barbie - looking amazing, I love the boots

Rachel - looking awesome

Natalie - wow, the changes I can see in you even since you've been posting on here, amazing!

Here's my latest additions for a weekend away:

Emma x

Thank you Emma you are a total beauty yourself

Congratulations  Rachel_Christina on your surge date That is so exciting to hear I thought I typed i t in my previous  message of what I wanted to say  You too always looks great :)

•