Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgirlamg

Hey All...

I hope all is well for all of you as we move into the last month of a fast year!!! Everyone is looking Insanely Mega Fabulous!!! Here are a couple shots from the last week...

I scored this Carmen Marc Valvo dress at a local consignment shop and it will be perfect for a holiday party my husband and I will be attending with some Betsey Johnson heels!

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

I also did a 90 minute solo speaking gig at the local university the other day and I got to hit the kids with all my favorite stuff... The journey of life... hope... fear... the power of decisions... philosophy... psychology... sociology... spirituality... quantum physics and oh yeah!!! Even a little LGBT stuff!!!...

I was treated to this beautiful rainbow on the way back to my car!!!  :)

Onward we go brave sisters!

Ashley  :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Linde

Quote from: tgirlamg on December 01, 2018, 09:59:30 PM
Hey All...

I hope all is well for all of you as we move into the last month of a fast year!!! Everyone is looking Insanely Mega Fabulous!!! Here are a couple shots from the last week...

I scored this Carmen Marc Valvo dress at a local consignment shop and it will be perfect for a holiday party my husband and I will be attending with some Betsey Johnson heels!

I did a 90 minute solo speaking gig at the local university the other day and I got to hit the kids with all my favorite stuff... The journey of life... hope... fear... the power of decisions... philosophy... psychology... sociology... spirituality... quantum physics and oh yeah!!! Even a little LGBT stuff!!!...

Talking about looking fantastic!  I like this dress, simple but elegant!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Arianna Valentine

Hey All...

I also did a 90 minute solo speaking gig at the local university the other day and I got to hit the kids with all my favorite stuff... The journey of life... hope... fear... the power of decisions... philosophy... psychology... sociology... spirituality... quantum physics and oh yeah!!! Even a little LGBT stuff!!!...

So beautiful as always

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Dietlind on December 01, 2018, 10:16:25 PM
Talking about looking fantastic!  I like this dress, simple but elegant!

Awwww!... Thank You for the kind words Dietlind!!! It is a bit more of a simple line than i usually get but this one really caught my eye... the surface detailing is gorgeous but a bit hard to see in the pics. 🌺

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 01, 2018, 10:39:51 PM
So beautiful as always

Thanks so much for your sweet words as well Arianna!!! Self acceptance is one of the subjects I include in my speaking presentations... These university kids are great to talk with... their generation has so many challenges unique to them and I love trying to draw them out and hearing what they really think their future holds as well as their hopes and fears... 🌺

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

barbie

Hey All...

Ashley,

It looks like just after a heavy rain, which might have put out all of the remaining wild fires. Yes. I heard that it is warm all year around. Here I have ordered a bunch of clothes for winter.

A quantum leap to a beautiful woman is always my dream.

Take care,

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: barbie on December 02, 2018, 12:27:25 AM

A quantum leap to a beautiful woman is always my dream.

Take care,

barbie~~
You are a beautiful, elegant and with it woman.  You don't need to leap to anywhere, you are there already!

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: tgirlamg on December 01, 2018, 11:57:46 PM
Awwww!... Thank You for the kind words Dietlind!!! It is a bit more of a simple line than i usually get but this one really caught my eye... the surface detailing is gorgeous but a bit hard to see in the pics. [emoji259]

Thanks so much for your sweet words as well Arianna!!! Self acceptance is one of the subjects I include in my speaking presentations... These university kids are great to talk with... their generation has so many challenges unique to them and I love trying to draw them out and hearing what they really think their future holds as well as their hopes and fears... [emoji259]

Ashley [emoji2320][emoji177][emoji258]
I did think it would be good to have that as my signature it seems to remind people and I hope truly help people as well

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Drexy/Drex on December 01, 2018, 08:26:40 PM
The ever beautiful barbie.... you know i really took note of your sig..... really applied it in my life😊

Oh. Yes. It is the famous trademark of Nike, but actually it was first used by a Korean Zen master called Seung Sahn in the 1970s, later introduced in a Zen book: https://kwanumzen.org/teaching-library/1999/04/01/throw-that-book-away

Quote from: Dietlind on December 02, 2018, 12:39:57 AM
You are a beautiful, elegant and with it woman.  You don't need to leap to anywhere, you are there already!

Thanks, but I try hard everyday. Today I tried a tee and a skirt picked from the package delivered today. The package contained 7 sweaters and 11 skirts with a total of ca. US$ 90. I am ready for winter fashion.

The price of the tee is ca. US$ 2, and the skirt ca. US$ 3. The quality is excellent!

Cheers!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: barbie on December 02, 2018, 02:07:30 AM
Oh. Yes. It is the famous trademark of Nike, but actually it was first used by a Korean Zen master called Seung Sahn in the 1970s, later introduced in a Zen book: https://kwanumzen.org/teaching-library/1999/04/01/throw-that-book-away

Thanks, but I try hard everyday. Today I tried a tee and a skirt picked from the package delivered today. The package contained 7 sweaters and 11 skirts with a total of ca. US$ 90. I am ready for winter fashion.

The price of the tee is ca. US$ 2, and the skirt ca. US$ 3. The quality is excellent!

Cheers!

barbie~~
I want the link to that website now Barbie please

•  

Sky1090

Everyone looks beautiful here! I'm still pre HRT but I can make makeup work wonders!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Linde

Quote from: barbie on December 02, 2018, 02:07:30 AM

Cheers!

barbie~~
Where do you buy this?  Would they deliver to the US?

•  

tgirlamg

@Sky 1090 Looking GORGEOUS!!!... It's nice to meet you!.... Welcome aboard!!! 🙋‍♀️

@Barbie FABULOUS, Fine and Fashionable!!!! 🙋‍♀️

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🙏🌸

•  

GingerVicki

Quote from: Sky1090 on December 02, 2018, 09:18:44 AM
Everyone looks beautiful here! I'm still pre HRT but I can make makeup work wonders!

Pre HRT!
You totally scored.
  •  

Sky1090

Quote from: GingerVicki on December 02, 2018, 10:46:47 AM
Pre HRT!
You totally scored.

Yes 100% pre HRT still lol. With these genes, I can't wait to see what blockers and E can do for me.

@tgirlamg, thank you so much! You are quite stunning yourself!

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Sky1090 on December 02, 2018, 09:18:44 AM

I don't think it's the makeup making you look so beautiful I think it's natural

•  

Rachel_Christina

Looking amazing Ashley and Sky! Lovely looking girls
We truly are representing this weather!

•  

Sky1090

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 02, 2018, 12:09:26 PM
I don't think it's the makeup making you look so beautiful I think it's natural

Well said hun. I just think I've always had this self image problem. While others can't seem to see the beard shadow, my eyes are drawn to what little is left. Can't wait for HRT and hair removal. That induces the dysphoria more than anything else I think

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Sky1090 on December 02, 2018, 01:04:19 PM

Well said hun. I just think I've always had this self image problem. While others can't seem to see the beard shadow, my eyes are drawn to what little is left. Can't wait for HRT and hair removal. That induces the dysphoria more than anything else I think

You know I think that's the biggest thing about being male-to-female transgender that I don't believe that female to males really have the issue with and I might be wrong but we're always going to have self-image problems because we grew up the wrong gender you were born the wrong gender and yeah the beard definitely doesn't help the mustache shadow that even I get doesn't help it definitely affects our self-esteem...

And I know that female to male transgenders do have the same problem the reason I say I don't believe they have the self-esteem issue is it is a lot easier for a female to pass as a male then it is for a male to pass as a female in my opinion of course and everything I say is my opinion

•  

barbie

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 02, 2018, 02:21:21 AM
I want the link to that website now Barbie please

Quote from: Dietlind on December 02, 2018, 09:24:36 AM
Where do you buy this?  Would they deliver to the US?

I am sure the site is only for domestic delivery, but you may look over the site: http://www.innovill.com/

Just ago, I ordered 4 long coats at just ca. US$70.

Quote from: Sky1090 on December 02, 2018, 01:04:19 PM

I am also pre-HRT without any plan of transition. A slight change in appearance can make me look like a typical man. Yes. I think hair style is the most critical.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Sonja

@tgirlamg

Hey Ashley - Great dress  -you look Fabulous in it! XO

@Drexy/Drex

Nah - you look Fabulous actually! XO

@natalie.ashlyne

Lovely photo Natalie! I love the photos you've been putting up you've really come into your own. Fabulous!

Love to all,

Sonja. XO

•