Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linde

Quote from: barbie on January 19, 2019, 05:09:36 PM
I know a Canadian man born in Newfoundland island, and now lives in Seogwipo, a city located at the southern part of Jeju island where I live. It is very humid in summer, but average temperature is higher than 10C (50F) even in the mid-winter. He hated the cold in Newfoundland island so much, and he decided to settle in Seogwipo about 15 years ago. Yes. Climate of Seogwipo is like Florida: https://weather.com/weather/today/l/KSXX0284:1:KS

barbie~~
I think you are still a lot colder there.  Florida is very long, and you have almost 3 different climate zones.  I live in the South west, very close to the Everglade swamps, our temperature today was 85º F.

The coldest temperature I experienced in North West Wisconsin was -50º C.  This was a little on the cold side.  I lived there for 40+ years, but I prefer the weather here in Florida!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

barbie

Quote from: Dietlind on January 19, 2019, 06:27:10 PM
I think you are still a lot colder there.  Florida is very long, and you have almost 3 different climate zones.  I live in the South west, very close to the Everglade swamps, our temperature today was 85º F.

Yes. Jeju island is not so much large, but its area is about 4 times larger than Hong Kong. And the island basically a mountain with the top of 1,950 m altitude, 6,400 ft, which means you can experience from a subtropical to a subarctic climate within a day, as the climate changes more dramatically with the altitude than with the horizontal distance.

About 4 years ago, I climbed to the top of mountain with my family in late March. It was like spring at my campus, and I wore clothes for spring. In the middle of the mountain, we met blizzard, but we reached the top anyway with help of plastic rain coats we carried for emergency.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Michelle_P

Trying something new for the hair...  opinions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Michelle_P on January 20, 2019, 06:34:06 PM

This is pretty close to how I do my hair, and because of this, it is just great!

•  

tgirlamg

@Michelle_P

Michelle!!! I Love the style sister!!... I think that look is a keeper!  :)

@barbie

Barbie!!!... I will wait patiently for a pic of you, looking gorgeous.. as usual... while summiting Mt Everest in a mini skirt and heels!... Rock on Sister!!!  :)

Hey All...

It was a windy, rainy, cold and lazy day along the California coast today so I had a chance to play with my new Kat Von D eyeshadow palette and my new color enhancing contacts that make my eyes crazy blue!!... I Love 'em!!!  :)

Its going to be a good week ahead...  My granddaughter will be 2 weeks old and... I get to see her again Wednesday!!! ... Can't Wait!!!  (Onward she grows!!!  :))

Untitled by Ashley , on Flickr

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley  :)

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Linde

Quote from: tgirlamg on January 20, 2019, 08:01:06 PM
Ashley , on Flickr

On e of these days, one of these days, I will be able to also do my eyes as gorgeous as you do them!

Looking good young sister!
Onward we move!

•  

randim

Quote from: Michelle_P on January 20, 2019, 06:34:06 PM

Super cute! I am quite jealous.

•  

barbie

Barbie!!!... I will wait patiently for a pic of you, looking gorgeous.. as usual... while summiting Mt Everest in a mini skirt and heels!... Rock on Sister!!!  :)

Actually I have seen a few young girls with high heels in the top of the mountain here. There are several courses, and one course is well paved. I have never seen any woman wearing miniskirt, but some do wear short pants in spring and summer.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Zoey421

It was a windy, rainy, cold and lazy day along the California coast today so I had a chance to play with my new Kat Von D eyeshadow palette and my new color enhancing contacts that make my eyes crazy blue!!... I Love 'em!!!  :)

@tgirlamg, you look beautiful!!

Zoey
  •  

Zoey421

Quote from: tgirlamg on January 09, 2019, 08:29:04 PM
Hey All...

I hope all is well for all of you and you all feel the promise of the new year ahead... I know I may no longer qualify as fabulous now that I am a grandmother, as of two days ago but,... please indulge an old woman who wants to model a few of her new blingy tank tops... I have been shooting for a bit of a Stevie Nicks meets Biker Chick mashup kind of look lately... Fashion is always fun.. even for old ladies!!!  :)

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

Onward we go brave sisters... 2019 awaits...

Hugs!!!

Hey Ashley, you are rocking those tops and someone so young looking can't be a grandmother :) I particularly love the white top with the jeans.

Luv Zoey xoxoxo
  •  

Zoey421

Quote from: barbie on January 18, 2019, 06:25:30 AM
My Facebook friends don't like those composite photos, as they look unbalanced and unnatural.

Some recent natural photos of my winter fashion.

barbie~~

Luv the looks ... Zoey
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Zoey421 on January 21, 2019, 12:24:47 AM
@tgirlamg, you look beautiful!!

Zoey
Quote from: Dietlind on January 20, 2019, 08:49:46 PM
On e of these days, one of these days, I will be able to also do my eyes as gorgeous as you do them!

Looking good young sister!
Onward we move!

@Dietland @Zoey421

Many thanks to you both for the kind words!!! 🙋‍♀️💕🙏

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Jenny1969

@Michelle_P

Michelle!!! I Love the style sister!!... I think that look is a keeper!  :)

@barbie

Hey All...

Its going to be a good week ahead...  My granddaughter will be 2 weeks old and... I get to see her again Wednesday!!! ... Can't Wait!!!  (Onward she grows!!!  :))

Looking great!!!!     Awesome
Jenny :)

20 November 2018 Got off the fence. 3 December 2018 Initial consult and GD diagnoasis. 28 December 2018 started HRT. 14 Feb 2019 Started Spiro

•  

Ricki Wright

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on November 15, 2018, 03:54:56 AM
Yay new thread!
This was the first day I wore heals again to work after my broken ankle ordeal, I was feeling fierce. Hair was needing a wash but I dry shampooed it and slicked it back with a high ponytail tail and quiff.
I'm honestly feeling amazing lately. When I think of how much I hated my body years ago, and I see how it is now without ever having done surgery or anything to it, am amazed. It shocks me most days. Like it's not even me when I look in the mirror, it happen so fast I feel like I have stole someone else's body X3. All the wishing I would one day wake up female is actually now a reality. A surreal one at that.
Any way, today is new hub onto my daily and adjusting handbrake day. Handbrake without shoes = death

A few Pics before work yesterday

You are amazing!

Thank you.
At 5 I forgot who I am. Fortunately, who I am protected me all these years until I remembered. Whatever else happens, I will live the rest of my life whole.
My story: https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,244130.0.html
HRT 07Nov18
  •  

Rachel_Christina

I think the hair is a real success Michelle, seems to really suit you!
Love the looks in here.
Loving the new pics too Ashley and Barbie!

And thank you Ricki! X3

•  

barbie

Just do it.
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Jenny1969 on January 21, 2019, 01:23:54 AM

Looking great!!!!     Awesome

@Jenny 1969

Jenny!!!

Thanks so much  for the sweet words little sister! 💕 I had recently read your thread...

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,242754.msg2197658.html#msg2197658

and, had been distracted before I had a chance to post a comment so, let me say here... WOW!!! Quite the journey that brought you from then to now... With the hope you spoke of at the end... you can do anything!!!... It is great to meet you!... Thank You for your many years of service to the country and, if I can ever be of help in claiming what you want from this next section of your life's journey, just let me know... Amazing things await sister!!!

@Rachel_Christina

Rachel, Thanks for the thumbs up my gorgeous little sister!!!... Wish you lived on this side of the world so we could go cause some trouble!!! 😀

Onward we go!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

•  

Dana60

Heading out to dinner the other night. I'm gettiing quite happy with how I look.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Dana60 on January 22, 2019, 02:50:32 AM
Heading out to dinner the other night. I'm gettiing quite happy with how I look.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

@Dana60

Getting Quite Happy is exactly where you should be!!! 😀👍... Looking Fabulous Sister!!! 🌺... Hope you had an awesome time at dinner!!!! 🎉🎉🎉

Hugs!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

•  

Arianna Valentine

I am going to share a couple of new pictures but I got a new dress in the mail last night oh my God I just wish I filled out the top

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •