Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgirlamg

Quote from: autumn08 on February 06, 2019, 03:57:56 PM
Thanks Ashley :)

I appreciate the beautiful example you set for what's possible and your indefatigable support for others.

autumn08

Awww!!!...Thank You Little Sister!...  I think you might be setting a beautiful example yourself!!!

Enjoy every minute of the new life you have made your own!!!... You are a bold traveler and the world is a better place for all when it contains those who dare to live their truth!!!

Onward we go!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Vikingbb03

New here and havent started transition, but love seeing the inspirations of all the beautiful women I can be like
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Vikingbb03 on February 07, 2019, 08:59:12 AM
New here and havent started transition, but love seeing the inspirations of all the beautiful women I can be like

@vikingbb03

Welcome aboard Viking!!!... 😃🎉🎉🎉

As I look into my crystal ball I see a moderator coming around soon and encouraging you to post an introduction to tell us more about you in the Introduction section!!!

Sadly my crystal ball doesn't work as well for the stock market or sports betting!!!

Hugs!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌸

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Vikingbb03 on February 07, 2019, 08:59:12 AM
@Vikingbb03
Dear Viking:
     I am so very glad that you have become a member here and this is your very first posting.   I am happy to see that you found the Susan's Place Forums.

As you post on the forums you will be able to exchange thoughts and comments with others that are experiencing many of the same things that you are.   I expect that you will be getting many members offering their thoughts and suggestions as you continue to post here. 

This is the right place for you to be to find out what others may have to say that may have been in your circumstances and with your questions and concerns.
    There are a lot of members here that will be able to identify with your situation and as you continue to feel free to share with all of us.

I also want to warmly WELCOME you to Susan's Place
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.

As you are certainly aware you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***There is a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new like-minded friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace.

I have attached important and informative LINKS that will help you to navigate around the Forums and will allow you to enjoy the features here.     
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Vikingbb03
Oh, and another thing Viking...
Please plan to write a post and tell us more about yourself in the Introductions Forum so that other members will be aware of your arrival... therefore you will be able to share your thoughts with more members here.

Thank you again for joining Susan's Place and being involved in the Forums here.
Best wishes to you,
Danielle

NOTE: Now after all of this Greeting Stuff I will let you have your thread back so you can pursue answers to your questions.
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

AoifeB

Heading into month six of HRT. My friend at work insisted I let her do my makeup.

And a pic from a month ago. Bit blurry, but I love that lipstick.

•  

Colleen_definitely

Purple and a hardware adorned choker is certainly a good combo for you.

A quick one before heading back out into the frozen hellscape:

As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on February 08, 2019, 08:51:57 AM

Those dominating eyes again!.. With eyes like that one should think you don't need any lab equipment to spot impurities!  Everything you look at should be just melting away!  How on earth can resist those eyes?
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: AoifeB on February 08, 2019, 08:16:45 AM
Heading into month six of HRT. My friend at work insisted I let her do my makeup.

Looking Fantastically Beautiful Little Sister!!!! 😀👍

Stay Warm Gorgeous Girl!!!

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕

•  

Sonja

Quote from: AoifeB on February 08, 2019, 08:16:45 AM

@AoifeB

Looking Fabulous Aoife - Love that lip stick too!

Purple and a hardware adorned choker is certainly a good combo for you.

@Colleen_definitely

Looking fabulous Colleen naturally!!

Sonja XO
  •  

barbie

My stiletto photos. I am preparing for the spring. The 5-inch (12 cm) stiletto heels look sexy to my eyes, and I can walk on them. Probably not appropriate for my Facebook cover photo. There are still some snows outside, and I have to wait more to go outside with those stilettos.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: barbie on February 09, 2019, 04:18:09 PM
My stiletto photos. I am preparing for the spring. The 5-inch (12 cm) stiletto heels look sexy to my eyes, and I can walk on them. Probably not appropriate for my Facebook cover photo. There are still some snows outside, and I have to wait more to go outside with those stilettos.

barbie~~
It is 28ºc outside here, and no snow near and far!  But I still would not want to go anywhere with those heels!  In fact, I think after a few steps only, my ankles would be broken!  How in the world are you managing it to walk on those things?  You must have steel rods inserted into your legs/ankles to be able to walk!
Yes, they make your legs look great, but I rather have my not so great looking legs but still be able to use them!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

SarahWithin

Quote from: barbie on February 09, 2019, 04:18:09 PM

barbie~~
Wow - no way could I walk in those! Plus I'm too tall. I'd tower over everyone. Although I used to know a girl who was 6'4" who loved to wear high heels. She was gorgeous and super confident. Have fun in them!

Hugs x 2,
Sarah From Chitown
[emoji257]
  •  

fleurgirl

Quote from: jess2179 on November 10, 2018, 12:02:33 AM
Only 5 weeks until ffs with deschamps!!! Also it's my birthday today turning 27 and today marks 10 months hrt and 2 months full time! first birthday as myself! Also I'm the same person as Courtney. Lane, Jess is my real name!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I saw you on another website, lol! You look amazing.
  •  

fleurgirl

To begin, here's me around New Years Eve during a mental breakdown where my mind was literally so scattered and crazy and I had to go to the hospital for a little bit...(Ugh)

Here's me recently:

^^Dressing up and doing my makeup--for the first time in almost a year--a few days ago. I felt beautiful, to be honest. I really did. The same night I cried for the first time in months as a lot of pain from everything I'd been dealing with came back and saturated my mind. I know my worth now, I know I need to love myself, and to base my happiness off of my needs and not the validation that others give me.
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: fleurgirl on February 09, 2019, 07:01:53 PM
To begin, here's me around New Years Eve during a mental breakdown where my mind was literally so scattered and crazy and I had to go to the hospital for a little bit...(Ugh)

Here's me recently:

^^Dressing up and doing my makeup--for the first time in almost a year--a few days ago. I felt beautiful, to be honest. I really did. The same night I cried for the first time in months as a lot of pain from everything I'd been dealing with came back and saturated my mind. I know my worth now, I know I need to love myself, and to base my happiness off of my needs and not the validation that others give me.

@fleurgirl!!!

Killin' it Lil' Sister!!!... I am sorry the weight of life sometimes makes itself a factor in your journey but, learn the lessons of the hard times as well as the good... All part of the ride and I wish you all good things as you continue to move forward to shape your life in the manner you choose!!!

Well... I am getting a look together for an 80s Prom Night thing at a local winery next week... Shhhh... (I was class of '79) I will add some more layers of jewelry but, here is how things are starting to shape up... It will be fun!!! ( Although admittedly the will probably play the Simple Minds Song from The Breakfast Club one too many times!!! Cant Wait!!!  :)

Untitled by Ashley l, on Flickr
Untitled by Ashley , on Flickr
Untitled by Ashleyl, on Flickr

Ashley  :)

•  

AoifeB

Quote from: tgirlamg on February 09, 2019, 07:48:50 PM
@fleurgirl!!!

Killin' it Lil' Sister!!!... I am sorry the weight of life sometimes makes itself a factor in your journey but, learn the lessons of the hard times as well as the good... All part of the ride and I wish you all good things as you continue to move forward to shape your life in the manner you choose!!!

Well... I am getting a look together for an 80s Prom Night thing at a local winery next week... Shhhh... (I was class of '79) I will add some more layers of jewelry but, here is how things are starting to shape up... It will be fun!!! ( Although admittedly the will probably play the Simple Minds Song from The Breakfast Club one too many times!!! Cant Wait!!!  :)

Untitled by Ashley l, on Flickr
Untitled by Ashley , on Flickr

Ashley  :)
Love the dress!
  •  

tgirlamg

•  

barbie

Quote from: Dietlind on February 09, 2019, 04:44:15 PM
It is 28ºc outside here, and no snow near and far!  But I still would not want to go anywhere with those heels!

Quote from: SarahWithin on February 09, 2019, 04:57:33 PM
Wow - no way could I walk in those! Plus I'm too tall. I'd tower over everyone. Although I used to know a girl who was 6'4" who loved to wear high heels. She was gorgeous and super confident. Have fun in them!

Hugs x 2,
Sarah From Chitown
[emoji257]

Here it sometimes drops below the freezing point. Still cold, but I can feel the coming spring.
It is not easy at all, but I suddenly feel that 4-inch heels become very comfortable to wear after wearing the 5-inch stilettos. I guess my feet are being adjusted to them. I am still exercising walking on them.

My Facebook cover photo today.
"Cover with curve"

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

AoifeB

Is it skirt weather? Not necessarily, but who cares!
  •