Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgirlamg

Quote from: Sarah.VanDistel on February 21, 2019, 10:20:37 AM
Hi Girls!

Today it's just one month until GCS! It took 46 years of daily dysphoria... But again, just two years ago I didn't even dream that this would ever happen. Not sure if I look fabulous, but I sure feel fabulous!

Sarah [emoji173]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Sarah!!!

Congrats on yet another step, brave and bold, to claim the life you have sought for all those decades!!!... All shall be well....

BTW... I'm afraid you don't look fabulous... You look INSANELY CRAZY MEGA FABULOUS!!! 🤗👍

Onward we go brave sister!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Still looking great at work

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Hi Girls!

Today it's just one month until GCS! It took 46 years of daily dysphoria... But again, just two years ago I didn't even dream that this would ever happen. Not sure if I look fabulous, but I sure feel fabulous!

Sarah [emoji173]

You look Amazing, best of luck with this life changing step!

Barbie have fun with Photoshop, I was never no good lol
Complicated thing it is

•  

MollyPants

Hi Girls!

Sarah [emoji173]

Good luck Sarah! You look amazing!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

AoifeB

Hi Girls!

Sarah [emoji173]

Go get it babe!

Black lipstick!
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on February 21, 2019, 10:34:27 AM

Arianna!... Love the look little sister!!!... Gorgeous!!!  :)

Hey All,

Nothing fabulous... Just a few fashion choices from the last week or so in the life of an old lady...

80s Prom Night at the winery was crazy fun!!

Untitled by Ashley, on Flickr
Untitled by Ashleyl, on Flickr

Some new Smashing Pumpkins tops!

Old Lady...

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley  :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

AoifeB

Quote from: tgirlamg on February 21, 2019, 01:12:02 PM
Arianna!... Love the look little sister!!!... Gorgeous!!!  :)

Hey All,

Nothing fabulous... Just a few fashion choices from the last week or so in the life of an old lady...

80s Prom Night at the winery was crazy fun!!

Some new Smashing Pumpkins tops!

Old Lady...

Old my foot
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Looking fantastic girls!
Ashley you look fantastic, those barrels bring me back memories :')

•  

KatieP

Quote from: AoifeB on February 21, 2019, 01:06:53 PM
Go get it babe!

Black lipstick!

Ummmm.... Do you think the black lipstick softens the shaved side, or vice versa?

;D

I don't know you, but based on your pictures and comments here, I think the black lipstick works perfectly!!

Kate
  •  

KatieP

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on February 21, 2019, 10:34:27 AM

You REALLY are looking great. I do not mean this as an insult in any way... but I think in that picture, you look the cutest I have seen you. Wow...

Kate
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: AoifeB on February 21, 2019, 01:06:53 PM
Go get it babe!

Black lipstick!

Looking Gorgeous Little Sister!!! Sorry I missed you!... We were posting at the same time!!... Thanks for the kind words!... You did an old woman's heart good!!! 🙋‍♀️🤪👍💕💕🎉🎉🎉

Hugs and Love!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on February 21, 2019, 01:57:40 PM
Looking fantastic girls!
Ashley you look fantastic, those barrels bring me back memories :')

Thanks Rachel!... Yeah, I bet it is giving you flashbacks!!!... It is a local winery that does lots of events but this was my first time there...We had Lotsa fun!!!

Hugs and Love!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

•  

LadySkylarThomasMTF

Quote from: AoifeB on February 19, 2019, 08:51:09 PM
New haircut!
That's really a cute haircut. I love it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

•  

Sonja

Quote from: tgirlamg on February 21, 2019, 01:12:02 PM

@tgirlamg

Well Here's a girl who's wardrobe I would love to RAID!!...I love that the camera person can't stand still to take the photo....been drinking a bit have we?? LOL As always Ashley I love each and every photo but I chose this last one because a cute jumper photo makes you look extra snuggly! XO

Hope you and your granddaughter are doing well,

Sonja.

@Arianna Valentine

Looking great Arianna, I can see how much effort you're making with your hair and makeup - its becoming more consistent and I think you're doing a great job!  Take care XO.

@Sarah.VanDistel

Good luck with your GCS Sarah - your photos are always so perfectly taken and artsy, you look fantastic.

Love to all,

Sonja.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: KatieP on February 21, 2019, 03:34:45 PM
You REALLY are looking great. I do not mean this as an insult in any way... but I think in that picture, you look the cutest I have seen you. Wow...

Kate
No offense taken at all I thank you very much I'm having a good job I'm very happy and I think it really shows

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Sonja on February 21, 2019, 05:46:12 PM
@tgirlamg

Well Here's a girl who's wardrobe I would love to RAID!!...I love that the camera person can't stand still to take the photo....been drinking a bit have we?? LOL As always Ashley I love each and every photo but I chose this last one because a cute jumper photo makes you look extra snuggly! XO

Hope you and your granddaughter are doing well,

Sonja.

@Arianna Valentine

Looking great Arianna, I can see how much effort you're making with your hair and makeup - its becoming more consistent and I think you're doing a great job!  Take care XO.

@Sarah.VanDistel

Good luck with your GCS Sarah - your photos are always so perfectly taken and artsy, you look fantastic.

Love to all,

Sonja.

Hey Little Sister!

First... Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for the kind words sweet girl... You are like a beautiful guardian angel around here and you, taking the time to do kindness, is always deeply appreciated!!!  🙏💕🤗

Yes... There may have been a little drinking at the 80s Prom Night!!!  ::) I hope they do it again next year!!!... I cant totally blame my friend who took the picture for the blur... They were crankin' Orgy's version of New Order's Blue Monday and this girl was movin'!!!😎

Granddaughter is doing great and now 6.5 weeks old!!! Such a joy to know i will be a part of her life!!!  :)🙋‍♀️💕

If you lived on this side of the globe you could raid my closet to your heart's content!!! There is much to be found within its confines but, also a hazardous place prone to avalances!!... I attempted an advanced fashion move today... the difficult double leopard whammy!... I wore my grey leopard Miss Me skinny jeans most of the day and was getting ready to hit the beach for the first time this year in my rainbow leopard bikini but the borderline good weather turned a bit more cold and windy before I got out the door so... I am afraid it wasn't a full double leopard... Still, I got a couple pics!

Note: ☠️ All the usual Trigger Warnings about old women in swimsuits are in effect... Remember... Some things you can't un-see!!! ☠️

Untitled by Ashley , on Flickr

Onward we go brave little sister!!!

Hugs from across the Pacific!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

•  

SarahWithin

Quote from: tgirlamg on February 21, 2019, 08:27:45 PM
Hey Little Sister!

First... Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for the kind words sweet girl... You are like a beautiful guardian angel around here and you, taking the time to do kindness, is always deeply appreciated!!!  [emoji120][emoji177][emoji847]

Yes... There may have been a little drinking at the 80s Prom Night!!!  ::) I hope they do it again next year!!!... I cant totally blame my friend who took the picture for the blur... They were crankin' Orgy's version of New Order's Blue Monday and this girl was movin'!!![emoji41]

Granddaughter is doing great and now 6.5 weeks old!!! Such a joy to know i will be a part of her life!!!  :)[emoji2320][emoji177]

If you lived on this side of the globe you could raid my closet to your heart's content!!! There is much to be found within its confines but, also a hazardous place prone to avalances!!... I attempted an advanced fashion move today... the difficult double leopard whammy!... I wore my grey leopard Miss Me skinny jeans most of the day and was getting ready to hit the beach for the first time this year in my rainbow leopard bikini but the borderline good weather turned a bit more cold and windy before I got out the door so... I am afraid it wasn't a full double leopard... Still, I got a couple pics!

Note: [emoji3517] All the usual Trigger Warnings about old women in swimsuits are in effect... Remember... Some things you can't un-see!!! [emoji3517]

A [emoji2320][emoji177][emoji258]
Lovely lady!

Hugs x 2,
Sarah From Chitown
[emoji257]
  •  

SarahWithin

Hey Little Sister!

First... Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for the kind words sweet girl... You are like a beautiful guardian angel around here and you, taking the time to do kindness, is always deeply appreciated!!!  [emoji120][emoji177][emoji847]

Yes... There may have been a little drinking at the 80s Prom Night!!!  ::) I hope they do it again next year!!!... I cant totally blame my friend who took the picture for the blur... They were crankin' Orgy's version of New Order's Blue Monday and this girl was movin'!!![emoji41]

Granddaughter is doing great and now 6.5 weeks old!!! Such a joy to know i will be a part of her life!!!  :)[emoji2320][emoji177]

Note: [emoji3517] All the usual Trigger Warnings about old women in swimsuits are in effect... Remember... Some things you can't un-see!!! [emoji3517]

Lovely lady!

Hugs x 2,
Sarah From Chitown
[emoji257]
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: SarahWithin on February 21, 2019, 10:55:06 PM
Lovely lady!

Hugs x 2,
Sarah From Chitown
[emoji257]

Thanks You so much My Fabulous Sister!!!!

Hugs Back!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

Quote from: barbie on February 21, 2019, 10:27:56 AM
I am learning Photoshop CS3.

It's funny to learn by following instructions googled in the internet. Slowly but step by step. I plan to be a master of Photoshop before my retirement.

barbie~~

Barbie!!! Gorgeous and Artsy!!!... I Love It!!!!...

•  

AoifeB

Hey Little Sister!

You say old, but honestly I have no idea where to start guessing on age.
  •