Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhonda Lynn

Quote from: Stepheewt on May 26, 2019, 09:37:37 PM
Rhonda, Thank you, you are very sweet, and yes confidence is one of many things it will take. Someone taking a longer look at me, that will be a moment there. I hope I do just smile back instead of freeze...... either way Adventure has just began.

You're going to do great, girl! And the more you do it, the more sure of yourself you'll be.

@Ashley, cute top, Sis!

Okay, it seems like the thread is slowing down a bit so here is style that I'll be wearing this summer.

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Rhonda Lynn on May 28, 2019, 10:32:33 PM
You're going to do great, girl! And the more you do it, the more sure of yourself you'll be.

@Ashley, cute top, Sis!

Okay, it seems like the thread is slowing down a bit so here is style that I'll be wearing this summer.

Thanks for the sweet words and keepin' the momentum going here Rhonda!!! ... I am Loving your summer style and I am really Loving that hair color My Gorgeous Sister!!!... ROCKIN'!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🤗👍

Hugs and Love!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Rhonda Lynn

Quote from: tgirlamg on May 29, 2019, 12:19:30 AM
Thanks for the sweet words and keepin' the momentum going here Rhonda!!! ... I am Loving your summer style and I am really Loving that hair color My Gorgeous Sister!!!... ROCKIN'!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🤗👍

Hugs and Love!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

You're too kind, Sister dear! Love and hugs back to you!
  •  

tgirlamg

Hey All...

Where did spring go???... It has been a bit grey and cool here the last few days...So... I broke out some long sleeves for my OOTDs... Other than that, Just standard grandma in jeans and a top stuff!!!  :)

I like these tribal ones...

Untitled by Ashleyl, on Flickr

And... Still trying to get my hubby's team to win... Not going well... :(

Untitled by Ashley, on Flickr

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley  :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Faith

Well, I deleted all my photos in a fit of 'ick'. I'll finish off tonight with a couple daring, for me, photos before I go to bed. They'll probably disappear in the morning ... fair warning.

G'night

PS. Yes, this is public day wear. It's an oversize shirt, not even a nightgown.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Faith on May 29, 2019, 09:21:11 PM
Well, I deleted all my photos in a fit of 'ick'. I'll finish off tonight with a couple daring, for me, photos before I go to bed. They'll probably disappear in the morning ... fair warning.

G'night

Faith!!!

I'm so glad you dropped in to post My Precious and Beautiful Sister!!!...

I didn't quote the pics themselves so that the choice of whether they remain posted or not, stays in your hands... I very much like the fact that you posted what you consider "daring for me photos"... for life is best lived in daring style!!! Keep Daring...Keep Loving... Keep Living... Keep Rockin' Gorgeous Girl ... I hope there are many daring posts coming here in the days to come!!!

Hugs, Love and Onward We Go Brave Sister!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

•  

sarah1972

Look at you gorgeous girl!!!

These pictures absolutely belong here [emoji2]

Thanks for sharing those...

Hugs,

Sarah

Quote from: Faith on May 29, 2019, 09:21:11 PM

G'night

•  

davina61

Well its a good job they are still here or I would have missed your lovely pics, to my eyes that's not daring just normal.and looking good .
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Faith

Ashley, Sarah, Davina. thank you. All three of you have been most supportive. Not just for me, for many here. Thanks and appreciation don't go far enough ... how about a party at my house? :D  dress lightly, it's HOT over/up/down here :)

•  

TonyaW

Quote from: Faith on May 30, 2019, 10:52:49 AM
Ashley, Sarah, Davina. thank you. All three of you have been most supportive. Not just for me, for many here. Thanks and appreciation don't go far enough ... how about a party at my house? :D  dress lightly, it's HOT over/up/down here :)
A bit of a different look for you. Your hair is different. Wet, styled or cut?

And certainly worthy of the fabulous thread.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Faith

Quote from: TonyaW on May 30, 2019, 12:33:27 PM
A bit of a different look for you. Your hair is different. Wet, styled or cut?

And certainly worthy of the fabulous thread.

wet, I had just finished my shower. That's my 'crawl into bed' look. Actually I was in bed, I pulled the covers over me right after I took the photos.

As you can see here in this mornings photo, I still have my hair

edit:
Crap, I forgot to thank you. I think I am suffering from selfish-male-head!! Thank you for thinking that I am worthy to be here among beautiful ladies that have previously posted.

•  

tgirlamg

Faith!!!

GORGEOUS PIC SISTER!!!!

I think that one might make a wonderful avatar...

Onward We Choose Brave and Beautiful Sister,

Hugs!!!

A 💕🙋‍♀️🌻

•  

Chrissy1

I have been inactive for literally years and am just coming back in today, I just wanted to say to everyone who posted. You all look AMAZING, and to those who scroll and for whatever reason dont post or are to scared to post, it is ok I love seeing these pics. It is pure motivation for me to keep pushing to achieve my goals. You are all fabulous.....
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Chrissy1 on May 30, 2019, 04:01:05 PM
I have been inactive for literally years and am just coming back in today, I just wanted to say to everyone who posted. You all look AMAZING, and to those who scroll and for whatever reason dont post or are to scared to post, it is ok I love seeing these pics. It is pure motivation for me to keep pushing to achieve my goals. You are all fabulous.....

@Chrissy1

Welcome back dear sister!!! If we can help you in any way to reach your goals just let us know!!! That's what sisters are for!!! 🤗

Onward we go brave girl!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️🌻💕

•  

Chrissy1

Quote from: tgirlamg on May 30, 2019, 05:08:07 PM
@Chrissy1

Welcome back dear sister!!! If we can help you in any way to reach your goals just let us know!!! That's what sisters are for!!! 🤗

Onward we go brave girl!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️🌻💕

Thank you Ashley. I am enjoying being back
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: Faith on May 30, 2019, 12:45:17 PM
wet, I had just finished my shower. That's my 'crawl into bed' look. Actually I was in bed, I pulled the covers over me right after I took the photos.

As you can see here in this mornings photo, I still have my hair

edit:
Crap, I forgot to thank you. I think I am suffering from selfish-male-head!! Thank you for thinking that I am worthy to be here among beautiful ladies that have previously posted.

Wow you are a striking looking woman ...luv the hair
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

tgirlamg

Hey Sisters!

I got my new Betsey Johnson dress back from my local seamstress... She took the waist in a bit for me and I like the way it turned out!... She was actually one of the first people I came out to in 2013 when I was just starting down the path... I would go in her shop, in guy mode... with dresses and blouses to alter and it meant a lot back then to me that she always greeted me warmly and sought to do things just how I wanted them done... She is Korean by birth and her English isn't great but, we always get it done and seeing her always brings a smile for the part she has played in this new life I have forged...

This dress doesn't seem to photograph as nice as it looks in person!... Looking forward to an excuse to wear it out!!!

I hope the week is going well for all!!!...

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley  :)

•  

jess2179

Quote from: Stepheewt on May 26, 2019, 05:25:08 PM
Beautiful girl you are. Your eyes are gorgeous. Keep up the smiles. Yours lights up the room.

Hugs
[emoji254]
Stephee
Thanks girl and thank you to everyone else too for the positive words. So happy to see everyone on here getting to be themselves!

Watching some basketball with old friends tonight. Was a long car drive here with some much need car photo session to pass the time lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Rhonda Lynn

Quote from: jess2179 on May 30, 2019, 09:19:31 PM
Thanks girl and thank you to everyone else too for the positive words. So happy to see everyone on here getting to be themselves!

Watching some basketball with old friends tonight. Was a long car drive here with some much need car photo session to pass the time lol

Super cute as always, Jess! Keep the smiles coming! It's infectious. :D

It's nice that you keep in touch and spend time with old friends. Do you catch your old friends who knew you from before transition glancing or staring sometimes? I think if I were one of them, I wouldn't be able to help myself. It's quite a transformation.
  •  

jess2179

Quote from: Rhonda Lynn on May 30, 2019, 11:03:57 PM
Super cute as always, Jess! Keep the smiles coming! It's infectious. :D

It's nice that you keep in touch and spend time with old friends. Do you catch your old friends who knew you from before transition glancing or staring sometimes? I think if I were one of them, I wouldn't be able to help myself. It's quite a transformation.

Yeah it is nice! And yeah sometimes for sure, I actually slept with one of them awhile ago [emoji2368] that was definitely a bucket list item checked off lol

•