Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Breast surgery

Started by ChrissyRyan, November 17, 2018, 11:24:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

When you have mtf breast surgery, does this bring the breasts closer together?

Does making the breasts a bit bigger the reason they become closer together, or is there a plan by the surgeon to reposition them or change their shape (besides by making them bigger)?

When wearing some bras, they seem to appear closer together.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Chloe

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on November 17, 2018, 11:24:44 AM
When wearing some bras, they seem to appear closer together.

Chrissy really think type bra has alot to do with it. Have a padded VS 'A' cup that now almost feels like a constrictive binder whereas an unlined, summer 'B' is definitely more comfortable and appears much fuller and rounder. I would never get a BA, know a co-worker's girlfriend (early 40's) who, much later, actually died from one! Older sister regrets it as well now says "they're hard as rocks"?

As far as 'growth" goes remember the greater the volume the slower will progress appear!
"But it's no use now," thought poor Alice, "to pretend be two people!
"Why, there's hardly enough of me left to make one respectable person!"
  •  

Lynne

There was a thread a little while ago that's related to your question:
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,242342.msg2192975.html#msg2192975

In short, there are implants that can help bringing the breasts closer together to provide a more natural look.
  •  

Lynne

My ribcage is larger than I'd like and my breasts will probably be further apart than ideal so I'm interested in every option.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Kiera on November 17, 2018, 12:59:51 PM
       Chrissy really think type bra has alot to do with it. Have a padded VS 'A' cup that now almost feels like a constrictive binder whereas an unlined, summer 'B' is definitely more comfortable and appears much fuller and rounder. I would never get a BA, know a co-worker's girlfriend (early 40's) who, much later, actually died from one! Older sister regrets it as well now says "they're hard as rocks"?

As far as 'growth" goes remember the greater the volume the slower will progress appear!

My boobs have been growing in spurts it seems over the last four years.  My "side boobs" look terrific, I love their shape from the side view, and they are getting fuller this year for sure.  One boob is slightly bigger than the other but both are round and perky.  My band size is now a full three inches less than the measurement across my nipples.  Plus they do NOT look like man boobs.  I have seen enough of them at the pool or beach.  I can still get away with them when presenting as male because lots of men have man boobs, but if they do get much bigger, I wonder, unless I bind.

I have found that a band that is comfortable that has a C cup is too big for me to fill, especially if it has molded or shaped cups, so I go down to a B cup.  I have found that a band two inches smaller with a C cup is a nice fit for my breasts but I have skin oozing out of both sides of the bras by the arms, so that band is obviously too tight.  So I try those band extender thingies and that helps if I really like the smaller band bra.  But a lot of times I just go braless any way, preferring a camisole shaper, and braless for sure when presenting as a male.

I doubt I will go ever with a BA.

What I do not like though is that the boobs seem small looking from the front (or standing in front of a mirror) because they seem too far apart.  Looking down at them when standing or sitting, they look sized fine, but again, farther apart than what I would like.  When laying down flat on my back, they are not big looking at all, that is for sure. 

I am hoping my shoulders get narrower and softer too but my bones are not going to shrink.  A narrower frame may make breasts look closer together.  Maybe an inch or two can be reduced, and when I go to the gym I just exercise from the tummy down.  I guess jogging exercises the top muscles some too though.

Well there are a lot more things important than boobs so I should not make such a big deal about this.  I do like them a lot though, they are gender affirming.  I need to work on my voice more than anything.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Lynne on November 17, 2018, 01:16:05 PM
There was a thread a little while ago that's related to your question:
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,242342.msg2192975.html#msg2192975

In short, there are implants that can help bringing the breasts closer together to provide a more natural look.

Thanks Lynne, I will look at that thread.

Chrissy
  •