Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

FFS in Thailand

Started by Veronica90, May 23, 2018, 08:57:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Veronica90

Hi everyone, I will be going to Thailand for SRS, and I was looking at the possibility of doing FFS at the same time. My first question would be if it's a good idea doing both, or if it's too much for the body to heal well.

I'm mainly looking for a rhinoplasty and hairline lowering or transplant. I have asked for a quote at PAI, where I'll be having the srs, but they seem a little pricey. Are there other reputable and more affordable surgeons for these surgeries in Thailand? Thanks a lot!
  •  

warlockmaker

I had BA,FFS and SRS done at the same time by PAI. GA is not good for you and has risks, the fewer times you go under and not over 7 hours is desirable. They are the only clinic that have 3 resident surgeons that can work together, and highly regarded. Typically FFS is the most expensive by far. For me FFS involves, rejouvinating face lift, brow shaving and raising eyebrow and minor nose work and fatty injections in lips. The FFS takes 6 hours, SRS take 2.5 hours and BA 1.5 hours. By having all three I was under for 6 hours. Individually I would have been under for 10 hours.
When we first start our journey the perception and moral values all dramatically change in wonderment. As we evolve further it all becomes normal again but the journey has changed us forever.

SRS January 21st,  2558 (Buddhist calander), 2015
  •  

AnonyMs

Would the typical person be able to cope with having multiple surgeries at the same time without extra aftercare?
  •  

warlockmaker

Anony, the srs is the surgery that requires after care. Fffs amd BA have no after care requirements.  A few girls from Susans had multiple surgery done at the same time and booked a private nurse for a few days. All of them cancelled the full booking.
When we first start our journey the perception and moral values all dramatically change in wonderment. As we evolve further it all becomes normal again but the journey has changed us forever.

•  

dedeshore

I just wanted to know how happy you are with your surgeries? VHTVEU
  •  

warlockmaker

I am very satisfied. Would I do something extra?  Not really, I was a very good looking male without strong male features and I wanted to still see some of the old me after FFS.

•