Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

How many hours of genital electro did you need?

Started by Megan., November 20, 2018, 01:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

For those who needed genital electrolysis, how many hours did you need before being ready for surgery?

Less than 5 hours.
1 (14.3%)
Between 5 and 10 hours
0 (0%)
Between 10 and 15 hours
0 (0%)
Between 15 and 20 hours
0 (0%)
More than 20 hours
6 (85.7%)

Total Members Voted: 7

LexiDreamer

Might I be so bold as to ask you why you have chosen only the limited depth procedure?

I'm not looking to judge, I'm just curious. Seems like one is about 2/3 the way to the other, so why not go all the way?

If you don't feel comfortable answering the question I won't take offense. ; )
*** Any suggestions I make should never be used as a substitute for licensed medical advice ***
*** All of my personal pharmaceutical experiences I share, have been explicitly supervised by a licenced medical professional ***
  •  

Linde

Quote from: LexiDreamer on March 26, 2019, 12:27:22 PM
Might I be so bold as to ask you why you have chosen only the limited depth procedure?

I'm not looking to judge, I'm just curious. Seems like one is about 2/3 the way to the other, so why not go all the way?

If you don't feel comfortable answering the question I won't take offense. ; )
Because of the less invasive surgery (I made my living in the surgical field), because of the easier recovery time and zero maintenance, because i am 100% lesbian (I think), and because of my age, I don't think that I would engage in many wild love affairs anymore.
Does his make sense now?
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

LizK

I came to the party late with only 4 weeks till surgery as I could not find anyone to do it for me. I did have have 8 Laser session but only managed about 3-4 hrs of Electro. I have discovered since surgery in December that the follicle scrape performed by my surgeon was extremely effective. I have looked and cannot see any hair anywhere...that does not mean I don't have any it just means I can't see it without extensive yoga training and a speculum. I am having an internal exam in about 4 weeks and will ask my Dr then what she can see(pictures optional) but certainly nothing in the first half.

LizK
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

LexiDreamer

Quote from: Dietlind on March 26, 2019, 09:57:39 PM
Because of the less invasive surgery (I made my living in the surgical field), because of the easier recovery time and zero maintenance, because i am 100% lesbian (I think), and because of my age, I don't think that I would engage in many wild love affairs anymore.
Does his make sense now?

It does. I suppose it's a matter a personal preference.
Thank you.
*** Any suggestions I make should never be used as a substitute for licensed medical advice ***
*** All of my personal pharmaceutical experiences I share, have been explicitly supervised by a licenced medical professional ***
  •