Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Peritoneal vaginoplasty in Belgrade

Started by Anna994, November 25, 2018, 02:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna994

Alright, an update from my last check-up!

Everything seems to be good right now, the surgeon checked the inside of my vagina, the recommendations are the same, I have to dilate the inverted penile skin (5cm or 2 inches in) and the peritoneum needs 0 dilating.

I'll be able to have sex in about 6 months, the peritoneum needs no dilating and it is moist, however, it's fragile to begin with and takes longer time to heal than penile inversion, it's also elastic, which could allow you to go "too far" in the earlier months. So far the mark for sex is 6 months, which is when we'll test things out in the doctor's office and after that decide if I'm good or if we'll be extending it to a year.

Again, I am one of the first peoiple recieving this surgery as a transwoman and it is still experimental, therefore there are no clear guidelines yet and they are trying to establish them with me, I hope that this path is a lot more straight-forward for you gals in the future :)
  •  

Marcie237

Just saw this thread. Thank you SO much for sharing this! It sounds fantastic. I especially like the very careful aftercare you are receiving. That is SOOOOOO important!!  Nice!!! Best wishes and I will follow this closely! Very nice!!! :) Many thanks!!!
No pain, no pain. - I suggest gentle and persistent. (GCS 1975)
  •  

chinee

can I ask how was the sutures and stitches? I had few bad scarring from my full grafting penile inversion srs technique... Im interested to upgrade my vagina to peritonium technique but im afraid of the severity of being invasiveness
  •  

Anna994

Quote from: chinee on January 20, 2019, 02:26:35 PM
can I ask how was the sutures and stitches? I had few bad scarring from my full grafting penile inversion srs technique... Im interested to upgrade my vagina to peritonium technique but im afraid of the severity of being invasiveness

Hey! Sorry for the late answer, I had a holiday and stayed offline. The procedure was done laporoscopically for me, so I have 4 very small incisions (Quarter an inch or 0.5 cm), one is inside of my belly-button, the other 3 are down lower in the fold on my tummy, one on center and two on the sides. They are very small and can be easily hidden inside your panties.

I hope this helps!
  •  

Anna994

Finally got an update to share!

I had a very thorough check up earlier today. My surgeons took me to the operating room, where I was set up. They used a camera, inserted it into me and we were looking at my tissue.

It looks beautiful and pink and moist, from what we can tell, about 3 months after my surgey is that the perioneum is definately strinkingly ressembling vaginal tissue at this point. It is also very elastic, not just in width but in depth too, it's possible to stretch it out just under half an inch or 1 cm at this point into the depth (On top of the originally set depth), this is something new that I at least wasn't expecting to be able to do.

Due to possible fragility, I'll be holding off from sexual intercourse for another 3 months, I will update this topic periodically and of course update it once I've had my first intercourse so that you gals who might be getting the perioneal procedure will know more about it!

If you have any questions, do ask below.
  •  

MarinaVasic

Dear Anna, your posts were wery inspyring and i read them holding my breath! Are you living in Belgrade? I am looking for SRS soon, and Belgrade is one of my option, because my home town is Zagreb/Croatia. Wish you all the best  ;)
  •  

Anna994

Quote from: MarinaVasic on March 04, 2019, 01:02:27 PM
Dear Anna, your posts were wery inspyring and i read them holding my breath! Are you living in Belgrade? I am looking for SRS soon, and Belgrade is one of my option, because my home town is Zagreb/Croatia. Wish you all the best  ;)

Heya! Yes I live in Belgrade, you can ask me anything you'd like.
  •