Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Mature CD, Friends? Rescuer?

Started by Carolina, September 03, 2018, 09:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Virginia

~VA (pronounced Vee- Aye, the abbreviation for the State of Virginia where I live)
  •  

Alyssa2U

Quote from: csd67 on September 14, 2018, 05:51:46 AM
I am not able to message anyone or see a profile.  Not enough post I guess.  So Carolina if you can private message me please do.  I am here to make new friends.

Ditto!
I just found this place tonight and have been hanging out here for hours now! I'm so stoked to see that it is so active.

•  

Zoe_Kay

Dear Sisters, I am so happy to find this thread and to feel how supportive everyone is of each other.  There is so much to say but I think I'll save that for another time.
"To grow, you must be willing to let your present and future be totally unlike your past. Your history is not your destiny." ~ Alan Cohen
  •  

sally0196

Carolina,

Your comment about being a part-time woman struck a chord with me because that's exactly how I describe myself.  I'm proud of being part-time, and at this point in my life, I have no desire to change.  I actually do a workshop every year at the Keystone Conference in Harrisburg, PA titled: Making the the Most of Part-Time Womanhood.  It is always well-received, and judging by the attendance, lots of other girls feel the same way.

I sympathize with everyone's issues in this thread, and I know how difficult it can be to come out of the closet, but I highly recommend to anyone who can make it happen, to express your inner woman in a public way.  Coming out is hard, the hardest thing I ever tried to do in fact, but I can't tell you how fulfilling it is to freely express the feminine half of my personality.

My wife is very supportive, even though accompanying me out in public isn't her favorite thing in the world to do.  But she would come to my rescue if I needed rescuing, so I count myself extremely fortunate. 

I hope all of you find a way to express your femininity in a meaningful and fulfilling way, and I also hope you have a friend or loved one who would come to your rescue when you needed it.

Hugs,

Sally
  •