Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Hysterectomy, surgeons in Europe

Started by November_Fox, January 04, 2019, 03:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

November_Fox

Hi guys.

So I´ve been through some stuff, Slotervaart Hospital closed and the surgeon of my liking now has a three year waiting list. I want to get my hysterectomy elsewhere in Europe - Germany or the UK being preferred, but as of now I am finding out about my options.

Anyone had hysto in Europe? Can you recommend any doctors?
  •  

Corax

Prof. Dr. Schwarz in Reinbek near Hamburg is a renowned surgeon in Germany who does mastectomies and hysterectomies for guys the doctor and the hospital are recommendable.
Then there is the Florence Nightingale hospital in Düsseldorf .
I also know that the team around internationally renowned Dr. Lidl near München does hysterectomies specifically for guys, usually directly in combination with metoidioplasty as far as I know though.
Dr. Beyer in Kaiserslautern does hysterectomies too, then there is the GFO hospital in Troisdorf but I haven't heard much about that last one yet, haven't talked to anyone who's been there.

Hope that's helpful! If you have further or more specific questions, as I have undergone that surgery in Germany, feel free to PM me. 
  •  

November_Fox

Thank you Corax,

That´s really helpful! I´ve created a list with possible surgeons and I have mailed some of them.
I also happened upon an endless list of hysterectomy (german) surgeons, so I have no more questions :P

If I get the hysto with them, I will be back.
  •