Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

So what's new?

Started by SailorMars1994, December 03, 2018, 05:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SailorMars1994

Haven't been on here in a long time. Well that's not true it says I'm always on but I just get too lazy to log out. Anyways I haven't been as verbally active due to a busy life. This has been a normal case for me since June or July when my life has taken a much better toll. But this post isn't just gonna be an update of me. I want to know how you have all been! How is your transitions going? Xmas plans? New Years resolution? Tell me something that has made you all happier and even more fulfilled. Tell me the good stuff 2018 has brought and how you will make 2019 even better :)!
AMAB Born: March 1994
Gender became on radar: 2007
Admitted to self : 2010
Came out: May 12 2014
Estrogen: October 16 2015
<3
  •  

Artistic_Gene

It's good to know that things are getting better for you!! So much is going so wrong everywhere—a little good news is amazing.

Well, I had to stop T a few years back due to health concerns. I was suffering from dysphoria from it that came to a head this year, so I was recently approved to go back on HRT! I start as soon as I want to, so that feels amazing. Beyond that I finally have set up appointments to start my name and gender marker change processes. I'm feeling very excited about that tbh
Copious lukewarm cucumbers for a brain
  •  

KathyLauren

2018 has been pretty much steady as she goes for me. 

I had my interview with a psychiatrist for my second surgery letter back at the beginning of October.  I am still waiting on the letter itself.  Supposedly it is in the mail.  Assuming it comes through soon, I am hoping to get into the queue for GRS sometime probably late in 2019.  It would be nice to start my official "senior" years with the right plumbing.

I might get finished with electrolysis early in 2019, too.  I am sitting here now, unshaven for 3.5 days, and I am having a hard time finding enough stubble for her to work on tomorrow.  I have a couple of patches on my cheeks right now that are still baby's butt smooth.  That would be a major

My new year's resolution this year will be the same as the last several years: I resolve to make no new year's resolutions.  Good luck deciding if I kept it or not!  ;D
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

dee82

Hi SailorMars.
What's new? I am. Coming out in 2018 made it a good year. How to make 2019 even better? Hoping to go full time.

~Dee.

Sent from my VFD 513 using Tapatalk

•  

Lisa89125

What's new, Fighting the same demons.

Lisa

"My inner self knows better than my outer self my true gender"

Not yet quite ready to post my real self.
  •  

femchick67

hi iv not had a very good 2018 health chest pains had chest pains twice admitted to hospital once still having further tests in outpatients i also suffer Chronic Migraine
  •  

MissKatie

Happy things are good and busy for you :)

How am I? Well.....HRT is officially happening very soon. I think that's pretty huge news for me :D
  •  

Sinclair

Quote from: femchick67 on December 04, 2018, 01:00:32 PM
hi iv not had a very good 2018 health chest pains had chest pains twice admitted to hospital once still having further tests in outpatients i also suffer Chronic Migraine

Hi fem hope things get better. Sometimes simple stress can cause chest pains. Let us know how you are doing!

Hi Sailor, my long lost friend! Good to see you back. :)

As far as me, my boobs are growing and I feel like a teen girl. It's very exciting as I wake up every day and can see/feel some progress. I was worried at first that they were growing too fast and stopped BE. Now they are growing again. I have changed my position from worrying about too big to just feeling like this is me, it's what I have and I'm not going to hide them at work or any other place. So, that's what's new with me.  :icon_chick:

•  

krobinson103

So much is new. In no particular order:

Family relationships are settling
New Girl friend who seems very promising
Laser hair removal is halfway done and really effective
Living full time for a year now and loving it.
Surgery coming up in March 2019 (orchie)
Teacher registration all but sorted after a tough year of battling
Finally feel truly happy in my own skin
Hair is coming along nicely
'Passing' if it matters is no issue at all now
Constant breast pain issue seems to be resolved

All in all its been a great year!
Every day is a totally awesome day
Every day provides opportunities and challenges
Every challenge leads to an opportunity
Every fear faced leads to one more strength
Every strength leads to greater success
Success leads to self esteem
Self Esteem leads to happiness.
Cherish every day.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: krobinson103 on December 05, 2018, 12:31:03 PM
So much is new. In no particular order:

Family relationships are settling
New Girl friend who seems very promising
Laser hair removal is halfway done and really effective
Living full time for a year now and loving it.
Surgery coming up in March 2019 (orchie)
Teacher registration all but sorted after a tough year of battling
Finally feel truly happy in my own skin
Hair is coming along nicely
'Passing' if it matters is no issue at all now
Constant breast pain issue seems to be resolved

All in all its been a great year!

Kelly,

All of the pieces are falling together well!  Great!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Rayna

Hi Ashley,

I finally more or less figured out that I'm nonbinary. This gives me more peace with nontransitioning and accounts for my lack of dysphoria. I hope you've doing well.
Randy

Sent from my Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

If so, then why not?
  •