Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Anyone just loves buying shoes?

Started by Tentacles, December 03, 2018, 04:16:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RetroTS

Quote from: F_P_M on April 24, 2019, 05:02:17 PM
Right!?? I was just talking about this with my husband today. Before my realisation I HATED shopping for women's clothing, it made me super hyper depressed and self concious and just angry and miserable. I had begun to actively dread doing it.
I never shopped in a typically feminine manner anyway, if I went in for pants I bought pants dangit. I don't DO browsing.

but oh.. oh.. since switching to mens wear.. it's like i'm a kid in a candy store. All "oo this! oo this! Ooo i wanna try this on!"
and i'm not sure if it's novelty or just the shere joy of clothing that doesn't make me feel gross and weird and actually kinda fits me.

But i... I kinda LIKE clothes shopping now.

EEEEEEP!

It's nice to know that's quite normal lol.

I don't get women and shoes though. My mother was on this mission to find "red sandals" because she had one skirt she thought would look nice with them and I was like "but... wouldn't black ones work for ALL the skirts?"
Lol. I just don't get it. But of course, I AM a man aren't i? I'm not supposed to understand women and shoes ahahaha.

LOL, I can relate with your mother. When you just have to have that certain look :-D
  •  

Allie Jayne

And bags. I have too many shoes and bags, especially for someone confined to home. I am 10 1/2 shoe size and if the rumour is right about shrinking a shoe size, my choices will rise dramatically! My other problem is how to store them. Currently they fill the bottom of my wardrobe up to the bottom of my dresses.

Allie
  •