Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Just another thread of little or no importance

Started by Laurie, December 04, 2018, 09:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizK

You thought you might sneak this in here when you knew I may not find it..."girl you got some splaining to do!!" Can't remember which sitcom that came from but it's very apt.

I am just going to have to go and get all positive on you...Actually I'm not...I will say that I really hope your tests are fine again but whatever happens whether or not you have GCS you will always be one of the special women in my life that I cherish dearly..now see what you did made me get all gooey [emoji847][emoji847]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Laurie,

The thread may be of little importance in name only.

YOU are very important!  Special too.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Laurie

As those who are interested know, on December 4, 2018 LizK a very good friend of mine had her GCS surgery. She is doing well afterward and is healing as expected and has what I believe to be a permanent huge >-bleeped-< eating smiles on her face. I suspect she may be happy over her current events.
  I will remember her date with pleasant memories with ease as it is on that date two years ago that I began my journey with HRT by taking my first ill gotten medications.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

davina61

Well dear you kept that quiet , Happy belated E versary . Same time as my 1 year !!! (well month anyway as cant remember the date!!) Will have all my apendeges crossed for you test, may it all be fine and dandy. XXXXXXXX

a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Rayna

I'm another complainer about your "hidden" thread, Laurie! I am only now catching up with my weekly "Search email for susans.org notifications that I missed".

Regardless of your feelings about Susan's itself, I hope you realize that there is a whole community of loving people here (plus a few grouchy ones) who care about you and want to know how you're doing. Sometimes we even post a little about ourselves.

I hope your Monday appointment brings more good news, and you're able to enjoy a nice weekend with Michelle. Love to you both. Randy
If so, then why not?
  •