Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Name change

Started by Chloe_freebird, November 30, 2018, 03:40:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chloe_freebird

Good eavning all so 2 weeks ago I sent all my documents away for my name change its finally official that I no longer need to use my dead name though theres still alot of work to do changing over all my details with bank and tax etc it's such an amazing feeling that whenever I go anywhere I can finally legally put my name down
Next step gender marker  but thats a bit off
Xxx
Chloe

Started hrt 3/7/2018!
Came out to team at work 15/8/18

•  

Devlyn

Congratulations! I nearly framed my court order when it came back.  ;D

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Ryuichi13

Quote from: Devlyn on November 30, 2018, 03:43:43 AM
Congratulations! I nearly framed my court order when it came back.  ;D

Hugs, Devlyn

OOH, great idea!

Congrats, Chloe_freebird!  Its a great feeling, isn't it?  ;D

Ryuichi

•  

Sonja

Quote from: Chloe_freebird on November 30, 2018, 03:40:32 AM
Good eavning all so 2 weeks ago I sent all my documents away for my name change its finally official that I no longer need to use my dead name though theres still alot of work to do changing over all my details with bank and tax etc it's such an amazing feeling that whenever I go anywhere I can finally legally put my name down
Next step gender marker  but thats a bit off
@Chloe_freebird

Hey Chloe,

Congratulations! It must be very exciting to get that recognition.

Take care,

Sonja. (another kiwi girl)
  •  

Jessica_Rose

Great news Chloe! Getting my name changed was the last step I had to take before coming out and going full-time. It is awesome to start signing your name on things! I do suggest trying to clean up stuff with your dead name quickly. My dead name seems to cause more and more pain whenever I encounter it. It takes a lot of work to get everything changed over, but it will be a huge relief when that task is complete.
Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •  

dee82

Awesome Chloe. I suspect the legal change is easier thsn chasing up all the services and places that record your name on a database somewhere.

It would be nice if there was a way to change it in one place, and have it flow to everyone else, by some IT magic.

~Dee.
  •  

Chloe_freebird

Aww thanks everyone  I couldn't wait to full time I feel like I have years to go until then but I always hated my name from school had to tell all the teachers to call me shortened version because it made me sad

Yeah its gonna be a nightmare to do all the changes I noticed some things change automatically because I got mail alredy yay 🙂
Xxx
Chloe

Started hrt 3/7/2018!
Came out to team at work 15/8/18

•  

pamelatransuk

Congratulations Chloe both on the Name Change and on the automation afterwards.

Hugs

Pamela

•