Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Morning

Started by FOoly CoOly, December 04, 2018, 04:47:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FOoly CoOly

Having trouble shaking the depression this morning, as I sit in this half empty parking lot waiting to go into work.

In an attempt to alleviate myself somehow I will post the songs I listened to on the way here.

In no particular order
For no particular reason I suppose

Nightcall - Kavinsky
Let it be - Blackmill
Pink mist - Gunship
Shadow fury - Gunship
Universe - Xilent
Venger - Perturbator
When you grow up your heart dies - Gunship

But it's time to go clock in now.
Good luck this morning, everyone.

Hang in there kid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Kylo

You need some Carpenter Brut on that list.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

FOoly CoOly

Quote from: Kylo on December 04, 2018, 10:14:10 AM
You need some Carpenter Brut on that list.

Lol thanks kylo. It's been a couple days but I needed to apologize for acting childish, I tend to do that when the water rises above my head. Living situation is not great, parents could be more accepting and my grandma is falling apart. I would assume the music did not help ease things that day. I will look into this Carpenter Brut;) thanks for humoring me.

The parking lot looks full today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

HappyMoni

Codi,
   I sure felt old reading your play list. I didn't know any of them. lol Hope you went in to your job and kicked butt doing your own thing.
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

SonadoraXVX

It looks cold over there, brrrrrrrrr. And I wanted to move to northern Nevada, I dunno know, lol. I'm not a cold weather chick.

Same here, I'm an 80s child, maybe mid 90ish too, i dont recognize that tune list. Wait I forgot, I'm hip, but in rap, lil Wayne, cardi b, nicki Minaj, tiga. Guess different tastes.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

To know thyself is to be blessed, but to know others is to prevent supreme headaches
Sun Tzu said it best, "To know thyself is half the battle won, but to know yourself and the enemy, is to win 100% of the battles".

•