Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Arrgh! What do you think are some of the most annoying things some people do?

Started by ChrissyRyan, December 09, 2018, 06:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaryT

Quote from: Linde on May 28, 2019, 12:18:08 PM
You are talking about a very normal issue of my life.  I have a pretty bad case of NVLD (part of the Asperger's spectrum), and am not able to "read" between the lines or sense peoples feelings/emotions.  I don't know that i said or did anything wrong, until they go crying o another person, who then scolds me.
I get even warnings in this forum because of this, and I have no idea what I did!

Still, you feel that you did it   :eusa_whistle: :).
  •  

Linde

Quote from: MaryT on May 28, 2019, 02:17:59 PM
Still, you feel that you did it   :eusa_whistle: :).
Yes, I do!  I am a woman now!  I did end my transition!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

MaryT

Quote from: Linde on May 28, 2019, 02:32:53 PM
Yes, I do!  I am a woman now!  I did end my transition!

I was just teasing.  That is something that you know that you did.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: MaryT on May 28, 2019, 02:35:47 PM
I was just teasing.  That is something that you know that you did.
This was the best example what my NVLD is doing to me.  I am not able to detect that you were teasing.  I would have be left with the opinion you were questioning me! 

I am not able to read between the lines!

•  

Shay9999

Quote from: Linde on May 28, 2019, 03:41:10 PM
This was the best example what my NVLD is doing to me.  I am not able to detect that you were teasing.  I would have be left with the opinion you were questioning me! 

I am not able to read between the lines!

I read through that whole interaction and I was siding with you, Linde. Maybe I have an undiagnosed case of something that's putting me in similar situations.  :(
If you ever feel like you're unloved, message me. Reach out to me. Seriously. I love you. I'll listen to everything to need to say. I'm running on California time, and I'm a full time student, so if you're expecting a reply, please be patient. But I'll always reply. Thinking of you.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Shay9999 on May 28, 2019, 04:59:21 PM
I read through that whole interaction and I was siding with you, Linde. Maybe I have an undiagnosed case of something that's putting me in similar situations.  :(
It could be, specifically you mention the other situation you had.  If you feel you have these situations more than once, you might want to get testet.  It is a rather involved test, but at least you know what is going on with you.  There are no tools i know about that can help you to behave different.

It sucks , popele think your are rude or don't get their feelings, and you have no clue what is going on with them, why they are acting funny towards you!

•