Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Arrgh! What do you think are some of the most annoying things some people do?

Started by ChrissyRyan, December 09, 2018, 06:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaryT

Quote from: Linde on May 28, 2019, 12:18:08 PM
You are talking about a very normal issue of my life.  I have a pretty bad case of NVLD (part of the Asperger's spectrum), and am not able to "read" between the lines or sense peoples feelings/emotions.  I don't know that i said or did anything wrong, until they go crying o another person, who then scolds me.
I get even warnings in this forum because of this, and I have no idea what I did!

Still, you feel that you did it   :eusa_whistle: :).
  •  

Linde

Quote from: MaryT on May 28, 2019, 02:17:59 PM
Still, you feel that you did it   :eusa_whistle: :).
Yes, I do!  I am a woman now!  I did end my transition!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

MaryT

Quote from: Linde on May 28, 2019, 02:32:53 PM
Yes, I do!  I am a woman now!  I did end my transition!

I was just teasing.  That is something that you know that you did.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: MaryT on May 28, 2019, 02:35:47 PM
I was just teasing.  That is something that you know that you did.
This was the best example what my NVLD is doing to me.  I am not able to detect that you were teasing.  I would have be left with the opinion you were questioning me! 

I am not able to read between the lines!

•  

Shay9999

Quote from: Linde on May 28, 2019, 03:41:10 PM
This was the best example what my NVLD is doing to me.  I am not able to detect that you were teasing.  I would have be left with the opinion you were questioning me! 

I am not able to read between the lines!

I read through that whole interaction and I was siding with you, Linde. Maybe I have an undiagnosed case of something that's putting me in similar situations.  :(
If you ever feel like you're unloved, message me. Reach out to me. Seriously. I love you. I'll listen to everything to need to say. I'm running on California time, and I'm a full time student, so if you're expecting a reply, please be patient. But I'll always reply. Thinking of you.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Shay9999 on May 28, 2019, 04:59:21 PM
I read through that whole interaction and I was siding with you, Linde. Maybe I have an undiagnosed case of something that's putting me in similar situations.  :(
It could be, specifically you mention the other situation you had.  If you feel you have these situations more than once, you might want to get testet.  It is a rather involved test, but at least you know what is going on with you.  There are no tools i know about that can help you to behave different.

It sucks , popele think your are rude or don't get their feelings, and you have no clue what is going on with them, why they are acting funny towards you!

•