Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

IM T Injection Issues ?

Started by AxelM07, December 09, 2018, 08:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AxelM07

I've just recently started testosterone therapy, and today was the first time I gave myself my injection. Everything seemingly went well, but I noticed roughly 0.025mL of oil left in the syringe afterwards. I'm sure I pushed the plunger all the way down, especially since I tried getting it out after and I couldn't push it down any further. Is this supposed to happen? I'm not too worried right now because it's not much, but if I can't fix the issue I'm worried that it'll accumulate over time and I won't get results as fast as expected.

Has this happened to anyone before? Is it normal? If not, is there any way to fix it?
  •  

Ejo

I take estrogen shots and have noticed the same thing. Some of it remains in the needle and the end of the syringe, but I've also noticed that when I get my prescriptions that they do give a little extra than what you'll use in the bottle by the time for your next refill. As long as you are at the correct mark on the syringe (after) you have squeezed all of the air bubbles out you should be fine. I do this while it's still inserted into the bottle so I can see the air bubbles coming out.
"The secret of contentment is knowing how to enjoy what you have, and to be able to lose all desire for things beyond your reach."
  •