Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Skirt + Leggings

Started by Lucca, January 28, 2019, 10:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linde

I bought leggings that had a mini skirt attached to them, right from the store.  I think one should wear what one likes and feel good in.  I don't ask others what I should wear!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

TonyaW

Here's one way.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Anne Blake

There are lots of different definitions for women's apparel.

For me, leggings have no feet. They can be of heavier or lighter weights and can be either patterned or solid colored.

Tights, once again for me, are typically footed and lighter weight than leggings and in the extreme would resemble an opaque panty hose.

We live in Colorado and we both wear either leggings or tights under our skirts or dresses, whether with shoes or boots (but preferably boots) all winter.

As for pants, I only wear them when I am riding my Harley.

When you get to my age you get to choose what you want to wear for your own comfort and style,

Enjoy,
Tia Anne
  •  

Michelle_P

Leggings or tights with a skirt are definitely a choice for me, all winter.  I generally wear this with boots, from ankle to knee-high, and often a woolen skirt.

Hey, I get cold easily!
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Wendi

I wear leggings under skirts quite often. I have some ankle high boots and knee high boots that I wear with them and I think they look fine.
Started HRT 1/3/2019

•  

barbie

Just do it.
  •  

Mary1

Quote from: TonyaW on January 30, 2019, 09:12:42 AM
Here's one way.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Nice of you to show us..

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

•