Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Hi! Long Time Lurker Here

Started by Meg Galo, December 13, 2018, 01:50:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meg Galo

Hi! I'm Meg! Its a name I have used on and off since I was about 15.

I have been a lurker here for about 1 1/2 years. Your stories have been both educational and inspirational while I have been making the necessary decisions to carry on through life.

Since I feel like I already know so much about you people here, I figured its about time I introduce myself.

I work in healthcare and finding a place that I could access and keep things confidential was a bit of a challenge. I was working at a rather prolific site in Canada until recently and didn't want it to affect my job. Not due to coworkers not being accepting (we have other trans team members and trans clients) but the population we serve.

I have been on HRT for 4 months. I will post a picture to give an idea of where I am in my journey so far.

Nice to formally meet you all.

Long time Lurker - Meg

Sent from my OS105 using Tapatalk

•  

V M

Hi Meg  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

KimOct

Hi Meg - Welcome, I love when long time lurkers join in.  I am relatively new here but I have been active on another site for a few years.  My posts are written with lurkers in mind.  The majority of people that read these sites are exactly that.

They don't participate for a variety of reasons - don't know what to say - shy - or afraid they will be found out by someone searching their computer and probably a hundred other reasons.

I am glad you stepped out of the shadows and have found the courage to live as the real you.
The first transphobe you have to conquer is yourself
  •