Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Does anyone like to wear clothing with flower patterns?

Started by ChrissyRyan, December 14, 2018, 09:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Does anyone like to wear clothing with flower patterns?

I do.  I do not like all of the flower patterns, materials, and color combinations, of course. 

I especially like lots of little flowers on darker colored clothing.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Jennifer M

•  

sarahc

Yes! Yes! Yes! I love flower prints.

On my first day full time, I will be wearing a flowery something. Because...why not?  :icon_flower:
----
Known that I am trans since...forever.
First therapy session / decided to transition / hair removal: October 2018
HRT: January 2019 (journal https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,244009.0.html)
Hope to go full-time: July / August 2019
FFS / SRS: 2020
  •  

KathyLauren

Oh, yes, I always have.  One of the big frustrations driving my dysphoria was the prohibition on men wearing such clothes.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

barbie

Yes. Flower patterns are nice even in winter.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Maid Marion

Yes!  I have two floral Hawaiian shirts and a tie in my "drab" collection as well!
  •  

Sonja

Yes I have lots of floral prints. some floral skirts floral dresses and a few floral shirts and blouses.
Sonja

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

•  

Linde

I do, all kinds of them. And I like lace and/or embroidery.  I am a real sucker for everything lacy!  Always have been, and always will be!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Ann W

Yes, I do. I was surprised to discover this, actually. I just noticed one day that I seemed to have a marked preference for them.
  •  

Allison S

I havs a skirt with floral print on it but I haven't worn it yet.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

Jessica_K

The brand new "A Day in the life of Jessica_k" blog
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,246835.new.html#new

•  

Megan.

My wardrobe is chocka' with floral prints. X

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I am all set for the day, with a pretty Millefleur style royal, deep dark blue skirt and white blouse.  I got good sleep last night and feel so refreshed.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Chrissy
  •  

tgirlamg

They make clothes without flower patterns? 🤔 🌸🌸🌼🌺🌼🌻🌺🤗🌺🌻🌼🌺🌼🌸🌸
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: tgirlamg on March 19, 2024, 02:25:07 PMThey make clothes without flower patterns? 🤔 🌸🌸🌼🌺🌼🌻🌺🤗🌺🌻🌼🌺🌼🌸🌸

Yes they do and some of it is nice.  Like a nice T-shirt and jeans.  Plus a lot more!

The florals that appeal to me I very much enjoy wearing.  They are very affirming.

Chrissy
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Today I wore a pretty Millefleur floral style red skirt, a white button down shirt, and a gold belt.  Received a couple of nice comments. 

Need to focus on some tasks now but this is certainly a nice professional look for me.  Very gender conforming and affirming.

Do have a very nice rest of the day everyone!

Chrissy
  •