Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Natalie’s Weight Log

Started by NatalieRene, December 15, 2018, 09:56:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on January 26, 2019, 09:00:13 AM
You have a lot of water weight now, and that has to go away.  You will be wak for a while, because your body was not able to absorb any nutrition from your food, if that does not stay long enough in your guts.  But weight loss is not instantaneous, because you did not move much.  Give it some time until you are back to "normal", and than judge what your wight is.
Anyway, whatever it is, you beat me now for good, because I have the feeling that I am loosing an ounce per month now. But to be honest, I am not working hard on it, because I do not have to impress any boy or girl friend with the looks of my body.  I just have to be ready for the beach, to not look like a wale who was stranded there!
I don't know if I have a lot of water weight right now or not. I don't want to be gross but there was a astronomical amount of fluid that left my body yesterday. I think, had I not drunk the water I would have dehydrated and been in the hospital.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Gertrude on January 26, 2019, 09:08:50 AM
My point is that it can be a vector and at one time it probably was much more of a problem.
Yes, as the man said, in the days before underwear, which filters most of the stuff out now!  I still don't know how realistic that would have been?  We made a test in the lab with sneezing and droplet distribution in the air (to find out, if somebody sneezing at you could infect you), and we found that the major amount of the dropless follows a kind of a ballistic curve, and would hit your knees if you stand abut 4 feet away from the person sneezing at you.  If you can manage to stand 3 to 4 feet away from people sneezing, and keep your hands away from your eyes (unless you disinfect them each time you touched an environmental surface), you should not fall victim to the common cold.  I am just recuperating from one of the worst colds I had in years.  Even all my knowledge about not to get an infection, did not really protect me from that one.  Theory and it's practical application are two different pairs of shoes!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Gertrude

Quote from: Dietlind on January 26, 2019, 09:24:56 AM
Yes, as the man said, in the days before underwear, which filters most of the stuff out now!  I still don't know how realistic that would have been?  We made a test in the lab with sneezing and droplet distribution in the air (to find out, if somebody sneezing at you could infect you), and we found that the major amount of the dropless follows a kind of a ballistic curve, and would hit your knees if you stand abut 4 feet away from the person sneezing at you.  If you can manage to stand 3 to 4 feet away from people sneezing, and keep your hands away from your eyes (unless you disinfect them each time you touched an environmental surface), you should not fall victim to the common cold.  I am just recuperating from one of the worst colds I had in years.  Even all my knowledge about not to get an infection, did not really protect me from that one.  Theory and it's practical application are two different pairs of shoes!

If the gas is less dense than air it will float up and then there are air currents.
  •  

NatalieRene

Thank you guys for an interesting topic on farts. Maybe we should consider a new thread to discuss the topic in depth if desired.  ;D
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: NatalieRene on January 26, 2019, 09:35:51 AM
Thank you guys for an interesting topic on farts. Maybe we should consider a new thread to discuss the topic in depth if desired.  ;D

I am looking forward to hearing more about Natalie's fascinating and successful weight loss program!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on January 26, 2019, 09:46:57 AM

I am looking forward to hearing more about Natalie's fascinating and successful weight loss program!

Chrissy

Yes the new 24 hour full body flush just add food poisoning. lol
  •  

NatalieRene

I weighed in this morning and I was 196.6 pounds. Not certain about the scale I repeated this two more times and it gave me the same weight so I guess I lost a tenth of a pound yesterday. I did managed 11277 steps yesterday 5.15 miles over the corse of the day (a lot of this was probably going from my desk or bed to the rest room. sadly not kidding). I also managed to eat more yesterday and had 1174 calories with 4 scrambled eggs with ketchup, two chocolate chip granola bars, a nutri-grain mixed berry bar, more chicken noodle soup, toast, apple sauce, bananas, and some actual mixed berries which where sooooo good. I ended up housing them when I intended to spread them out, but they are healthy and I needed nutrients.
  •  

NatalieRene

Yesterday I was feeling almost back to normal. I had an Animal Style In N Out cheeseburger for dinner, chicken noodle soup for lunch and fruit for breakfast. I also managed to get a minimum of 870 calorie movement based burn.

This morning I weighed in at 195.8 pounds. Today I brought my own lunch and water. I don't intend to get contaminated again anytime soon.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on January 28, 2019, 08:03:59 AM
Yesterday I was feeling almost back to normal. I had an Animal Style In N Out cheeseburger for dinner, chicken noodle soup for lunch and fruit for breakfast. I also managed to get a minimum of 870 calorie movement based burn.

This morning I weighed in at 195.8 pounds. Today I brought my own lunch and water. I don't intend to get contaminated again anytime soon.
Just make sure that you keep your lunch cool enough so it will not try to walk away from you! (hint, white mold is relatively harmless, the really nasty stuff is green or black).

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on January 28, 2019, 09:47:42 AM
Just make sure that you keep your lunch cool enough so it will not try to walk away from you! (hint, white mold is relatively harmless, the really nasty stuff is green or black).
No worries I don't eat fuzzy food.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Natalie,

Keep on losing!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

NatalieRene

Thank you ChrissyRyan. :)

Today's weigh in was 195.3 pounds.

I didn't do as much exercise yesterday. I had work to catch up on and I had to dialate. In all though another day another half a pound. Looking in the mirror today I still don't have a waist smaller then my hips. Even worse it's now it's in line with my hips and it sent a shiver up my spine in a horrible way. The only saving grace is I know my waist is shrinking because it used to be larger and any smaller is less then my hips so it's darkest just before dawn.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on January 29, 2019, 07:59:26 AM
Thank you ChrissyRyan. :)

Today's weigh in was 195.3 pounds.

I didn't do as much exercise yesterday. I had work to catch up on and I had to dialate. In all though another day another half a pound. Looking in the mirror today I still don't have a waist smaller then my hips. Even worse it's now it's in line with my hips and it sent a shiver up my spine in a horrible way. The only saving grace is I know my waist is shrinking because it used to be larger and any smaller is less then my hips so it's darkest just before dawn.
I am at that point waist wise.  I think I lost a quarter of an once!
Just don't even think to put a swimsuit on, because the no waist line thing makes you look like a beached wale in such a suit!

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on January 29, 2019, 09:02:26 AM
I am at that point waist wise.  I think I lost a quarter of an once!
Just don't even think to put a swimsuit on, because he no waist line thing makes you look like a beached wale in such a suit!

I'm aiming to be in the 160s by the summer at the most. I should be starting to have my waist back to a nice and manageable size by then. Then I have some cute two and one piece bathing suits for the beach and the pool. But  more importantly I'm looking forward to sight seeing once my boyfriend gets out here. It's so much more fun together then alone.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: NatalieRene on January 29, 2019, 09:36:17 AM
I'm aiming to be in the 160s by the summer at the most. I should be starting to have my waist back to a nice and manageable size by then. Then I have some cute two and one piece bathing suits for the beach and the pool. But  more importantly I'm looking forward to sight seeing once my boyfriend gets out here. It's so much more fun together then alone.

What caused you to gain weight so that now you are reducing?

Chrissy

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on January 29, 2019, 10:20:29 AM

What caused you to gain weight so that now you are reducing?

Chrissy
Summed up depression.

Oh and you where asking my thoughts on the scale I bought. It is absolutely 100% garbage. I have it packed back in its packaging and I am going to return it after work tomorrow.

I literally just stepped on it five times and each time the weight went up. I have zero faith in the consistency of the measurements it gives. It throws into question if I have lost or gained weight since buying it because I can't trust it. So after I return it I'm going to go back over to target and buy the cheap scale I had again and avoid dropping anything on it because while cheap it was at least consistent so I could track trends.

So no weigh in tomorrow...
  •  

Dena

Might I suggest something like this.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Dena on January 29, 2019, 11:44:00 PM
Might I suggest something like this.
That is the only type of scale that is accurate all the time, ach time.  But one can be sloppy and miss a few pounds if one does not get the indicators matching acurately.  This could be avoided, if one gets one with an electronic (digital) readout!

•  

Jessica_K

Strange the modern electronic scales are so wrong. Maybe asking too much from it? I use a simple spring scales from IKEA that I have had for 10 years no idea how accurate they are and they will move a pound or so between measurements. I do not care as all I am looking for is trend and that it is down. I measure every day and if it is up a pound or so on a day I ignore it.  But if it goes up over a few days I know something is wrong with my eating. So far it has measured my weight from over 200lbs at the start of my diet to now around 168lbs now that is not due to inaccurate scales lol

Jessica
The brand new "A Day in the life of Jessica_k" blog
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,246835.new.html#new

•  

Dena

Quote from: Dietlind on January 30, 2019, 12:13:51 AM
That is the only type of scale that is accurate all the time, ach time.  But one can be sloppy and miss a few pounds if one does not get the indicators matching acurately.  This could be avoided, if one gets one with an electronic (digital) readout!
I had a digital scale that also had problems. The base wasn't firmly constructed so it would flex causing the reading to drift depending on where it was on the floor. The costly medical grade scale shouldn't have this problem but you will end up paying more for them.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •