Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Natalie’s Weight Log

Started by NatalieRene, December 15, 2018, 09:56:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NatalieRene

I still haven't gone to buy a new scale. Things have been super busy in the work and personal life area. I bought a new daily commuter car. The Wii Fit U balance board thing as I mentioned before is a little more conservative with its weigh ins but this morning my weigh in was a smidge under 177 at 176.7 pounds. That is half a pound since the 21st which isn't bad. Mentally I will be happier when the number is lower then what I had on the other scale but logically I know I haven't gained weight and that I have continued to lose weight.

This Saturday I am destined for a boring day at the DMV to get my I'd flipped from Virginia to Texas.
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Nice Natalie on the new wheels, and have a great weekend !

C -
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@NatalieRene
Dear Natalie:
So... anyway... before I was gone from the forums for the first 3 weeks of April you had just broken the 180 pound plateau and I have now come back to find out that you are now well below 180 pounds!!!!   

I am so very happy for you and congratulations are in order for success in your weight loss endeavors as you continue on.

Ahhh !!!  Keep the scales that weigh you at a half pound less  ;)  and like you stated, as long as you get consistent readings that is what is important.  I have had a lot of digital scales that will initially say one thing and then immediately step on them again that they show a different weight that is a pound or more different.

Keep the reports coming.  We are your biggest fans and rejoice with you ....
Hugs,
Danielle

Quote from: NatalieRene on April 26, 2019, 07:15:37 AM
I still haven't gone to buy a new scale. Things have been super busy in the work and personal life area. I bought a new daily commuter car. The Wii Fit U balance board thing as I mentioned before is a little more conservative with its weigh ins but this morning my weigh in was a smidge under 177 at 176.7 pounds. That is half a pound since the 21st which isn't bad. Mentally I will be happier when the number is lower then what I had on the other scale but logically I know I haven't gained weight and that I have continued to lose weight.

This Saturday I am destined for a boring day at the DMV to get my I'd flipped from Virginia to Texas.
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Jessica_K

Well done Natalie, the absolute numbers mean nothing unless you have certified calibrated scales. But relative numbers are key and down is great news

Jessica xx
The brand new "A Day in the life of Jessica_k" blog
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,246835.new.html#new

•  

NatalieRene

The car isn't anything super special. Cheap wheels. It's a 2019 Chevy Sonic Premiere Hatchback. It has the gadgets I wanted and looks nice. I don't care much about the interior quality, it doesn't waste weight with frills. Although I do have a few mods in mind to increase the peak HP to around 220 HP and peak torque to a little over 230 at 1400RPM. It's 3000 pounds, which is 1300 pounds lighter then the Cruze was, so with those kinds of numbers it will move very nicely. Essentially an upgraded turbo, intercooler, rear disc break conversion, air intake, fuel intake and a tune. Just like my Cruze was this car is going to be a sleeper. It's a little lighter  ;) so with the same basic mods this should hopefully get to 60 in under 6 six seconds because the Cruze was able to get to 60 seconds in 6.7 seconds. I doubt it would be 5.1 seconds like the V6 Camaro but maybe 5.5 seconds which would still be fast as heck for a 1.4L eco engine which by the way is a great engine in terms of durability but some ready stupid design decisions that result in extra costs for things like entire valve covers when a plastic seal goes because they bonded the plastic together to seal the seal in with no way to change it out without replacing the whole thing. Thankfully they last over 100,000 miles between swap outs and only cost $100 so it's not a huge deal. It will run about $3500 USD once I'm done but be the best little go kart around.

A the weight loss front I lost over two pounds in the last two days. I think maybe this is as much a inaccuracy of the digital scale in the Nintendo Wii Fit U board then anything though but lower numbers is lower numbers and it said I was 175. So wish granted it says I now weight the same as the other scale so soon my graph will have a downward trend again. In other nice news my waist is a hair under 38.5 inches but I couldn't give an accurate number other then to say it's not 38 inches yet.

Now to break the 175 pound barrier over the weekend. :)
  •  

NatalieRene

I'm not sure how accurate the Wii Fit U board is but this morning it said I was 173.7 pounds. So today that puts me at a BMI 25 which marks the first day in a long time that I have not been over weight. I still have roughly 35 pounds left to go but the weight loss is progressing well.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on April 28, 2019, 12:47:34 PM
I'm not sure how accurate the Wii Fit U board is but this morning it said I was 173.7 pounds. So today that puts me at a BMI 25 which marks the first day in a long time that I have not been over weight. I still have roughly 35 pounds left to go but the weight loss is progressing well.
You are going down in weight as fast, as the Cruize is going up in speed! ;D
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on April 28, 2019, 12:57:07 PM
You are going down in weight as fast, as the Cruize is going up in speed! ;D

Considering the Cruze was a sleeper and made close to 200hp at the wheel I guess that means I'm losing weight fast. ;D
  •  

Maid Marion

Congratulations on the BMI of 25!

•  

Northern Star Girl

@NatalieRene
Dear Natalie:
Congratulations are in order for your terrific weight loss progress....
....to accomplish what you have, it takes much self-motivation, willpower and sheer determination. 
Kudos to you.

Now on the next subject
, a little bird told me that it is your BIRTHDAY today.
I am wishing you a very 
:icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower:   H A P P Y   B I R T H D A Y   :icon_bunch: :icon_bunch: :icon_bunch:
                   :icon_birthday:     :icon_birthday:     :icon_birthday:    :icon_birthday:

Question:  What have you been doing on your special day? ???

Hugs and best wishes, as always,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Linde

Yes, Happy Birthday (it is almost over now) from me, too!

•  

NatalieRene

Thank you both. I didn't do anything to special. I flashed Trifecta to my new Sonic and drove it around for a few miles to make sure the tune took. Other then that I was on the phone with my boyfriend planing for the packing and selling of the house and getting the dogs out here. I'll be flying out on Saturday and it all goes high gear for a week. The next step is scraping together money for shipping the pod and the rental house while the house is for sale. Hopefully it sells fast.

In other weight loss news I weighed in this morning and was down to 173 pounds. ;D
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on May 02, 2019, 07:32:14 AM
Thank you both. I didn't do anything to special. I flashed Trifecta to my new Sonic and drove it around for a few miles to make sure the tune took. Other then that I was on the phone with my boyfriend planing for the packing and selling of the house and getting the dogs out here. I'll be flying out on Saturday and it all goes high gear for a week. The next step is scraping together money for shipping the pod and the rental house while the house is for sale. Hopefully it sells fast.

In other weight loss news I weighed in this morning and was down to 173 pounds. ;D
Good luck with everything!  Is the Sonic fun to drive now?  Maybe we can talk later today?

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on May 02, 2019, 08:34:08 AM
Good luck with everything!  Is the Sonic fun to drive now?  Maybe we can talk later today?

It was a pleasant commuter before the tune but this morning it out paced a Dodge Charger SXT on the on ramp and did a hostile pass (ie the charger sped up as fast as possible because they decided they didn't want to get passed) where I was slightly faster from 0 to 80mph and pulled in front. Needless to say you could see the driver's shocked expression as I was passing him and it was just great. My guess, because I didn't measure, is the 0 to 60 was around 6.1 - 6.3 seconds.

This is not bad for a basic 1.4L Turbo ecotec engine.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on May 02, 2019, 09:44:36 AM
It was a pleasant commuter before the tune but this morning it out paced a Dodge Charger SXT on the on ramp and did a hostile pass (ie the charger sped up as fast as possible because they decided they didn't want to get passed) where I was slightly faster from 0 to 80mph and pulled in front. Needless to say you could see the driver's shocked expression as I was passing him and it was just great. My guess, because I didn't measure, is the 0 to 60 was around 6.1 - 6.3 seconds.

This is not bad for a basic 1.4L Turbo ecotec engine.
You are a lady, you are supposed to do passive driving!  It is all a Hp to weight relation.  I think those Chargers are a little on the heavy side!

•  

Jessica_K

Quote from: Dietlind on May 02, 2019, 08:31:56 PM
You are a lady, you are supposed to do passive driving!  It is all a Hp to weight relation.  I think those Chargers are a little on the heavy side!
You are not meant to mention being on the heavy side on a diet thread lol

•  

Linde

Quote from: Jessica_K on May 03, 2019, 11:38:46 AM
You are not meant to mention being on the heavy side on a diet thread lol
But many of the Chrysler Dodge products could stand some intense dieting to gt a decent Hp to weight relation.
Always remember not the size matters (burly V8's) but how to use the size is the real secret!
This is a wisdom an older woman can tell you from years of experience!

•  

Jessica_K

I'm about to go electric 0-60 4.5 secs

•  

Linde

Quote from: Jessica_K on May 03, 2019, 01:30:12 PM
I'm about to go electric 0-60 4.5 secs
Do I hear a T in your future?

•  

Jessica_K

Quote from: Dietlind on May 03, 2019, 03:57:06 PM
Do I hear a T in your future?
No a J. Jag I-pace, T's are nice but the x range is very expensive and the new 3 lives up to its name with at least a 3year wait for delivery in the UK

•