Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Nightgowns or Pajamas or ?

Started by ChrissyRyan, December 24, 2018, 08:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luckygirl

Hey Dietlind! They come in a sleeveless too. They are Vanity Fair Colortura nightgowns. They really are as comfy as they look
  •  

Beverly Anne

If it's just me,  ;) my favorite is a mid-thigh-length silk night shirt. Very comfortable lounging in while watching TV or reading before bedtime.
Be authentic and live life unafraid!
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Beverly Anne on December 30, 2018, 06:20:02 PM
If it's just me,  ;) my favorite is a mid-thigh-length silk night shirt. Very comfortable lounging in while watching TV or reading before bedtime.

Silk is so nice! 

I have a pair of silk pants.  I need to take them to the dry cleaners for them to look great, but that is okay.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Linde

Quote from: luckygirl on December 30, 2018, 06:03:40 PM
Hey Dietlind! They come in a sleeveless too. They are Vanity Fair Colortura nightgowns. They really are as comfy as they look
In that case, i would have something without sleeves sitting underneath my arm pits!  If it is so warm that I would wear sleeveless, I don't wear anything.  As long as I give the dog a fair warning so she can put her paw over her eyes when I climb out of bed without clothing on!  Otherwise she might get a shock for her life!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•