Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Money

Started by amitvrma2018, December 22, 2018, 04:09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

amitvrma2018

Last night my friend sayam steal 2000 cash from his dad lockers when his dad sleep. Today morning he was told me what he has done now very worried about it. So here i need suggestions please tell me what to do now??

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

  •  

Dena

The right thing to do is return the money. If some of it is missing, return what's left and promise to return the rest.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

GordonG

Quote from: Dena on December 22, 2018, 01:01:42 PM
The right thing to do is return the money. If some of it is missing, return what's left and promise to return the rest.

Yup, fess up. Honestly is good for the soul.
I'm a gender confused guy who lives an hour north of Seattle.
I believe that I was influenced by DES. I have crossdressed in public a handful of times, see avatar picture (enhanced with FaceApp).
I don't plan on transitioning, no GRS, FFS, nor BA.
I consider myself TransFeminine. But reserve the right to change my mind at any time.  ;D

Spironolactone; 7-16-2018
E sublinguals; 10-5-2018
Orchi; 2-15-19
No more Spiro. 

  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: amitvrma2018 on December 22, 2018, 04:09:04 AM
Last night my friend sayam steal 2000 cash from his dad lockers when his dad sleep. Today morning he was told me what he has done now very worried about it. So here i need suggestions please tell me what to do now??

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk
@amitvrma2018
As others have told you, the money needs to be returned right away.

One of the Rules in Life that I subscribe to is that we "Reap What We Sow"
....  It means that whatever you put out there (hate, love, kindness, thievery, etc.), will be what comes back into your life.

Especially at Christmas time, the season of love and gift giving....  the money must be returned.  You and your friend will feel better about yourselves when you take care of that matter.  Honesty is not only the best policy, but in my opinion it is the ONLY policy.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year..
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

             (Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the Hunted Prey : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: Alaskan Danielle's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single

        Email:  --->  alaskandanielle@
                             yahoo.com
  •  

amitvrma2018

Quote from: Dena on December 22, 2018, 01:01:42 PM
The right thing to do is return the money. If some of it is missing, return what's left and promise to return the rest.
Dena thank you so much for your suggestion


Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

  •  

amitvrma2018

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on December 22, 2018, 01:13:46 PM
@amitvrma2018
As others have told you, the money needs to be returned right away.

One of the Rules in Life that I subscribe to is that we "Reap What We Sow"
....  It means that whatever you put out there (hate, love, kindness, thievery, etc.), will be what comes back into your life.

Especially at Christmas time, the season of love and gift giving....  the money must be returned.  You and your friend will feel better about yourselves when you take care of that matter.  Honesty is not only the best policy, but in my opinion it is the ONLY policy.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year..
Danielle
Danielle you are very good advisor for me I really appreciate your support thank you so much

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

  •