News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Transition, and shifts in gender orientation

Started by Michelle_P, November 30, 2018, 06:21:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonflower

Quote from: HappyMoni on December 18, 2018, 06:05:43 PM
Now I have to figure out sexual me instead of gender me. And I thought I was done. lol

May you always have something to look forward to  ;D
Hugs...
:icon_wave:
1999 we met and married :icon_archery:
Fall 2018 The woman hiding behind my husband's facade is coming out full time! :icon_female:
She began MTF HRT but had adverse reactions, so gave up on transitioning medically.
Summer 2022 I went through gender confirmation surgery as a result of cancer.
2024 her cardiologist and a therapist wrote letters approving of resuming HRT, she's legally changing her name, and now she's getting on the calendar for gender surgery!

Welcome, to Significant Others
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247396.0.html

Our transitioning blog, "Opening The Cage"
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,241591.0.html
  •  

JanePlain

Quote from: HappyMoni on December 18, 2018, 06:05:43 PM
Linde,
   Being asexual or not changing orientation is  certainly simpler. You are lucky I guess. Lack of desire is something that either bothers you or it doesn't. At this point in my life, it would not be what I want. It could easily happen if I wanted it. I no longer have a lot of T to create a lot of drive. I take T because I feel like I have unfinished business in my life. In a sense it is a echo version of finding my right gender. Now I have to figure out sexual me instead of gender me. And I thought I was done. lol

I was relieved that I'm not the only one who is trying to get some sort of balance to avoid having zero sex drive.   My endo gave me some guidelines and said within those limits I could adjust a bit to get in the zone (my words not hers) 
  •  

Linde

Quote from: JanePlain on December 23, 2018, 06:53:28 PM
I was relieved that I'm not the only one who is trying to get some sort of balance to avoid having zero sex drive.   My endo gave me some guidelines and said within those limits I could adjust a bit to get in the zone (my words not hers)
I wish you lots of luck, achieving that zone.  I was asexual long before I took any HRT meds, and over the time I got really comfortable with this.  I have to say that I am alone, and do not have any partner with who I would want to have sex wit.
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

pamelatransuk

Quote from: JanePlain on December 23, 2018, 06:53:28 PM

Hello again

Although I am like Linde happy being asexual, I do not absolutely rule out a lesbian relationship but it is most unlikely.

I hope you are and Moni explore your sexuality successfully.

I wish you a happy Christmas and a wonderful 2019.

Hugs

Pamela

•  

Linde

Quote from: pamelatransuk on December 24, 2018, 07:44:34 AM
Hello again

Although I am like Linde happy being asexual, I do not absolutely rule out a lesbian relationship but it is most unlikely.

I hope you are and Moni explore your sexuality successfully.

I wish you a happy Christmas and a wonderful 2019.

Hugs

Pamela
I am also not saying no to probably have a lesbian relationship at one time,  But I would first to have to find the right partner for such a relationship.  All my live I was very monogamous, and I do not see any changes in this area either.

Too bad that we live so far away (that stupid body of water in between), who knows, we might want to have fun together, who knows?

Hugs back to you!
Linde
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•