Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Anyone on hrt but not transitioning?

Started by Erin1.618, December 22, 2018, 01:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirsteneklund7

Quote from: Gabriel_C on April 25, 2019, 04:43:50 AM
So, when you guys are on HRT and not transitioning, do you do it yourselves? I mean, aren't there doctors controlling your hormone levels and all that? Do they allow it?
I started HRT in 2015 and still havent transitioned. If you tell the prescribing doctor you simply gain relief from the dysphoria, enjoy your life and like having breasts they will be satisfied.

I had to explain to the doctor that without HRT the GD, angst, anxiety unease and depression is a problem. HRT alone is almost a cure.

I think for FTM the HRT often feels like a cure as well, but the masculising effects are often hard to miss.

Kind regards, Kirsten.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !
  •  

AnneK

Quote from: Gabriel_C on April 25, 2019, 04:43:50 AM
So, when you guys are on HRT and not transitioning, do you do it yourselves? I mean, aren't there doctors controlling your hormone levels and all that? Do they allow it?

I had no problem.  I told my doctor I wanted feminizing hormones, was referred to an endocrinologist and got the prescription, entirely above board.  This process is called "informed consent".

Getting HRT and fully transitioning are 2 entirely different things and many find HRT is all they need.
I'm a 65 year old male who has been thinking about SRS for many years.  I also was a  full cross dresser for a few years.  I wear a bra, pantyhose and nail polish daily because it just feels right.

Started HRT April 17, 2019.
  •  

AnonyMs

In some places if you tell your doctor you're not planning on transitioning they won't give you hrt.
  •