News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Merry Christmas 🎄🎁

Started by Jessica, December 25, 2018, 01:11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica

Merry Christmas dear friends 🎄❄️🎄❄️🎄❄️

This the time of year that to me is when we turn to our neighbors and give them a smile. 
Walk through town, you stop and talk to that person ringing the bell.
To drop in a buck, to give them a smile.
Look at the smile in their eyes, and know it's from the love they get from being a human.
Smile at the checkout, they,ll smile back, happy to see joy.
If you need a smile, help someone in need, you will feel the joy in your heart.

So Merry Christmas my friends, Merry Christmas 👬👭👫👭👬👬👫👭👬

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Devlyn

•  

Jessica

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

ChrissyRyan

Merry Christmas everybody!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

MaryT

•  

randim

•  

Lisa89125

"My inner self knows better than my outer self my true gender"

Not yet quite ready to post my real self.
  •  

Liina

I would like to add, Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you who visit and participate here at Susan's! A wonderful time year to remember those have done much so much for our community and for those who are no longer with us. Thank you so much for a great community!  Cheers and may your stockings be full of all your desires for this Holiday Season!
Liina
  •