Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Prayer request

Started by BlueJaye, December 24, 2018, 10:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueJaye

I am asking my brothers and sisters in Christ to pray for health and healing for our family. We have had sickness after sickness for the last month. Our two week old had to be hospitalized tonight due to a respiratory infection (which we have all been sharing). It just seems like it will never end and we need prayer for healing.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: BlueJaye on December 24, 2018, 10:21:09 PM
I am asking my brothers and sisters in Christ to pray for health and healing for our family. We have had sickness after sickness for the last month. Our two week old had to be hospitalized tonight due to a respiratory infection (which we have all been sharing). It just seems like it will never end and we need prayer for healing.

BlueJaye:
Sorry to hear of the health issues with members of your family....  it is never a good time to experience sickness for anyone, especially if it includes a very young 2 week old baby ending up in the hospital over the Christmas Holiday times.

Regarding prayer, you can count me in, I will put you on my prayer list... 
Please keep me updated as you feel so led.

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

JanePlain

I'm so sorry to hear that.  Add me to the prayer chain!
  •  

MaryT

Prayers from me too, BlueJaye.  All the best for you and your family.

There does seem to be something bad going around.  I sometimes go years without a bad chest infection but I have one now and am starting to recover and had another a couple of months ago.  My brother is also still sick and so is his neighbour and many other people.  I suspect that Britain's new SmartMeters are shocking people into making their homes even colder, which is not good for our respiratory systems.  (I can't blame them though, as I don't have one and I've always kept my home  as cold as I dared with the plumbing in mind.)
  •  

BlueJaye

Something that is funny to me: I was in denial for years about being transgender. I secretly knew it, but would distance myself from anything transgender related so nobody would know. At church I would have been silent while others said bad things about what I am, knowing I would face rejection for what I am. And here I am, on a transgender board, with fellow transgender Christians praying for me and my family.
  •  

JLT1

Hi,

I will pray for you and your family....

Jen
To move forward is to leave behind that which has become dear. It is a call into the wild, into becoming someone currently unknown to us. For most, it is a call too frightening and too challenging to heed. For some, it is a call to be more than we were capable of being, both now and in the future.
  •  

scrubcore

I am so sorry to hear your family has been unwell. I am sending healing vibes your way and hoping for a very happy and healthy new year for you all.

•  

Anne Blake

My partner and I are praying for you and yours.

Tia Anne
  •  

stephaniec

•  

JanePlain

Quote from: BlueJaye on December 25, 2018, 05:45:52 PM
Something that is funny to me: I was in denial for years about being transgender. I secretly knew it, but would distance myself from anything transgender related so nobody would know. At church I would have been silent while others said bad things about what I am, knowing I would face rejection for what I am. And here I am, on a transgender board, with fellow transgender Christians praying for me and my family.
I guess I fit in the too scared to move ahead rather then denial type.

I don't know if this helps but I am in a group that has a lesbian lady.  She said something about her not being able to be a christian because of that.  I told her that I missed the part where Jesus said "f" you because your lesbian (or transgendered.)  I think when you have (some) organized religion you sometimes have people who think some pretty dumb stuff about people they don't know anything about.  Anyway if it helps I think my comment was of value to the lady I mentioned and hopefully its of value to consider.
  •  

big kim

Prayers sent. MaryT, you're right about infection I been nearly a week with tired, can't breathe proper, cold etc
  •  

HappyMoni

Quote from: BlueJaye on December 25, 2018, 05:45:52 PM

I'm an atheist but please count me as being on your side, hoping for the healing for your family and for your happiness. Hugs!
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

BlueJaye

It's been over 5 years, and I am happy to report that our son is doing fine. Lol, kind of fun to revisit some of my old posts.
  •