Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Possible to brute force de-transition thoughts out of me?

Started by krone6, December 26, 2018, 03:02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krone6

Thanks. Since last week at a party things came together and issues are not as bad. I'm apparently passing to people without the kink community who know what to look for which means I pass fine to the public. I also don't expect to ever be misgendered and I forget that was ever an issue. Dissociation is going down and I am noticing patterns which is based on stress and tiredness. Also found out last night I pass while nude which is awesome!

I'll get there in the end it'll just be a struggle at times, however I have many good friends to support me.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Had nullification surgery by Marc Arnkoff on August 10th, 2017 at 24 which was the catalyst for me finally admitting I am trans and to start estrogen. Wish I saw this sooner but that's life. I have detailed documents on these surgeries and pictures so feel free to ask.

HRT: December 16. 2017
Adams apple surgery by Dr Haben: March 20, 2016
Nullification surgery by Dr Marc Arnkoff: August 10, 2017
Revision to bottom surgery by Dr. Garreth Warren: April 30, 2018 (Got cosmetic SRS effectively from this)
VFS (Triple) with Dr Haben: October 24, 2018
Naval removal: March 27, 2018
  •