Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

3 in 1 Packers

Started by NewSmoke15, November 17, 2018, 11:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewSmoke15

Hey guys, so I'm FTM and I'm looking into buying a 3 in 1 pack, pee, and play device. I was wondering what you all would suggest in terms of brands and models. I'm a pretty small person, so I'm preferably looking for something slightly small. I've looked at the 2nd gen STP from Rodeoh and honestly it looks amazing.
  •  

dutch_boy

I only have experience with the Peecock, which I like but might be too big for you, even the smallest one is pretty bulge-y. That said, the one you mentioned (which is, as far as I can see, a rebranded Emisil) is huge compared to the smallest peecock. You'd probably need some length for the play part of the prosthetic, but I wouldn't want to walk around with a 5.5 penis in my pants and I'm 6'2"..

Not a hard 'don't do this', just something to keep in mind.
  •  

skipulus

Quote from: NewSmoke15 on November 17, 2018, 11:52:44 AM
Hey guys, so I'm FTM and I'm looking into buying a 3 in 1 pack, pee, and play device. I was wondering what you all would suggest in terms of brands and models. I'm a pretty small person, so I'm preferably looking for something slightly small. I've looked at the 2nd gen STP from Rodeoh and honestly it looks amazing.

I took a look and it does look very realistic.
I went for a couple, Transletics EZP and Peecock Gen 3 - 4.75", that is the second smallest in that line, the smallest is 3.75. I prefer the Peecock; one it packs better and I don't need to adjust it or such when peeing.
I'm tall, over 6 foot. I find that i t packs very realistically and I'm fine with taking it out at urinals. Not worried about any sideways glances. I wouldn't want bigger for everyday use necessarily since that would start to look as if I'm happy at the urinal which could trigger negative reactions form other guys :)

Quote from: dutch_boy on December 05, 2018, 05:04:03 PM
I only have experience with the Peecock, which I like but might be too big for you, even the smallest one is pretty bulge-y. That said, the one you mentioned (which is, as far as I can see, a rebranded Emisil) is huge compared to the smallest peecock. You'd probably need some length for the play part of the prosthetic, but I wouldn't want to walk around with a 5.5 penis in my pants and I'm 6'2"..

Not a hard 'don't do this', just something to keep in mind.

I am intending to go for the biggest Peecock next the Gen 4 - 6.5 inch, I realise that I can pack it easily without looking as if I'm happy and it would be good for play. I wouldn't use it for everyday at work, mainly so I can safely use urinals without giving off the wrong impression.

How well it packs and bulges is very dependent on how you pack it, up, down, to the side, tight or loose briefs, boxers, harness, no harness, jock strap ....

Before thinking you have tried all manners of packing and it still looks too big or bulge-y; men pack erect penises discretely, without letting on, on a daily bases even several times a day.
It is a bit of a getting used to having a bulge and it is good to not confuse that feeling with thinking that the penis prosthetic is too big. An average erect penis is around 5.5 inches according to a recent study of over 15,000 men.

Plenty of small guys will be packing 3.75 inch or even 5.5 inch in their pants without anyone thinking twice about their bulge.

So go for what feels good for you!
You can always try to measure out the size in rolled up socks and stuff it down your pants for sizing. :)

•