News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, December 30, 2018, 04:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michelle_P

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 19, 2019, 02:22:51 PM
...I am taking a few days off from my office....

Good!  Catching up on rest, maybe hanging around that coffee shop, is just the right thing now!

Self-care is important care.

Hugs,
Michelle_P
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Cindy

I'm still waiting for the leave request!
I know some staff send it by email, some by snail mail, others by pigeon mail, are there penguins up there?

I'm glad that you are safe and sound and having a very well deserved rest.

Oh and you need 15 quality posts before privileges open.
  •  

Katie Jade

Good to see you back Danielle
Have a good rest and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*    :-*   :-*   :angel:

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

It's nice to have you back in the rotation Danielle!  Enjoy the time off with your friends!  And maybe a few extended naps.
Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Laurie

Glad to hear you have made it through another tax season.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Northern Star Girl

UPDATE:   April 21, 2019   Easter Sunday morning   11:30am

It snowed yesterday and it froze last night but today the temperature soared to the mid to high 40's  (F)

I just got home from Easter Morning Sunday Church...  and I am preparing a small after-dinner get together later this afternoon for friends and acquaintances that do not have nearby family to be with for this special holiday.  I am making snacks and desserts for anyone that comes.  The owner of the coffee shop is letting me use her group meeting room in the back of her shop. 

I "may" have some more to say later today regarding my tooth fairy Dental Hygienist Suitor #4 ...
[emoji173] 

I trust that you are having a good day and if you were so led, I hope that you enjoyed your Easter Morning church services.   For anyone that has Christian religious leanings, this is a day to celebrate for sure.

Hugs and well wishes.....   and Happy Easter.
Danielle
  [emoji172]
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Enjoy your gathering there with friends and neighbors Danielle

and

Happy Easter to you

Cynthia -

•  

sarah1972

So great to have you back @Alaskan Danielle  - Danielle and glad you have managed to wrestle down the 2018 taxes! We are all proud of you. Seems like you may need to expand your little business for next year!

We have all missed you but of course, we all knew you will be back shortly after the 15th. Hope you had at least a few quiet days to recover before diving back in here and also into your busy social life... Speaking off... You are already announcing a big update for later today... Teasing your visitors again? I am sure it will be a great update!

Again, glad to have you back!

Hugs,

Sarah

•  

Northern Star Girl

6:30pm UPDATE:  
In my earlier update today I had mentioned that I was hosting an after dinner snack and dessert time for friends and acquaintances... and whoever else wants to come.  Kind of an informal get-together.

The next door coffee shop owner offered to allow me to use her group meeting room.

WOW.... over 35 people came and stayed and visited for a time.... for all there was lots of good fellowship and a good way to build friendships for everyone.

QUESTION:  What did my forums friends do today???

Hugs and best wishes,
Danielle

•  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 21, 2019, 09:25:22 PM
QUESTION:  What did my forums friends do today???

I helped out in the kitchen at our Unitarian Universalist church, where we are hosting several homeless families for a few weeks.  I cooked a basic breakfast yesterday, scrambled eggs and sausage, and today kicked it up a notch with crisp bacon and my Creme Brûlée French Toast. I stuck around to help with the big Easter meal and cleanup. Now I'm just exhausted...
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Laurie

April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

christinej78

Quote from: steph2.0 on April 19, 2019, 10:55:33 PM
Christine,

Could you have your people investigate the company I work for? The boss lady is a capital B *tch, and the employees are all lazy cheats and liars.

I, too, am self-employed.

Hi Steph,                      21 April 2019

First off I'd like to wish you and everyone here at Susan's a Very Blessed and Happy Easter.

I was in the same situation a few years ago. My boss would make me work 48 hours straight and to add insult to injury it would be a weekend job.

I finally got fed up with his slave driving attitude and walked out on him and his biggie contract with, at the time, one of the largest bank holding companies in the world. To this day he has never had another contract like that one.

I think he learned his lesson, which was "Don't mess with the Boss' Boss."

I'll send a message to the powers to be about that nasty boss of yours. Something will happen for sure.

Take care Steph; you are looking mighty fine in your Avatar. If I'm ever looking to hire a pilot I know where I'll start.

Best Always, Love
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: christinej78 on April 22, 2019, 12:26:42 AMI'll send a message to the powers to be about that nasty boss of yours. Something will happen for sure.

Take care Steph; you are looking mighty fine in your Avatar. If I'm ever looking to hire a pilot I know where I'll start.

Awww, thank you for the kind words, Christine. No commercial ticket here, so I can't get paid to fly. I only fly for fun, build and repair experimentals and ultralights, and I occasionally try to sell one.

Thanks for setting my cruel boss straight.  Now we need to get that lazy employee to do something!

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

KathyLauren

Danielle, I am not a bit surprised that you had so many people show up for your snack and dessert open house.  Your sparkling personality will do that!

I chainsawed out some shrub stumps in an area where we want to build a deck.  Then I took down a section of fence where we need an excavator to come in to prepare for the deck building.  I tried to lift the remaining fence post out of the ground with a bottle jack, but it turned out to be embedded in a concrete block.  No wonder I couldn't budge it even after lifting it eight inches!  I fired up the chainsaw again and it was history.

Today I start work on my taxes. :(  Our deadline is the 30th.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

islandgirl

I spent the day doing house cleaning, practicing on my new ukulele, and going for a walk. By myself and still making connections in my new city. Just another Sunday for me.
  •  

Donica

Hi Danielle! Happy Easter. It looks like you had fun with your friends yesterday. That was very nice of you to do this for those with families so far away. I can't wait to hear the rest about your tooth fairy Dental Hygienist Suitor #4. Please do tell!

Ava and I decided to do some girl shopping earlier in the day but most of the clothing stores were closed except DSW and Walmart. Ava bought a cute pair of sandals at DSW and I bought some much needed skorts and shorts for the summer.

Later that evening Ava invited some friends over for a nice hot links BBQ. Yum num num.

Hugs!
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

davina61

Did some work on panel van , finely fitted the work top and got swing out table sorted. came home and made an Okra and yogurt curry to use the yogurt up then went to see BFF as guest were coming to  dinner and I took  some curry that I defrosted (they didn't come) so we planted a huge bamboo plant that was very pot bound . It was that bad I had to saw the plastic pot to get it out!! Then designed a house to go in her garden , 3bed 2 on suite  , upstairs bath/shower room, down stairs WC, utility room boot /clock room , big kitchen and a huge living room with bifold doors onto patio.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Jessica

I emptied out my entire house and moved into our travel trailer for an housewide upgrade.
Changing and adding some doors and windows along with a new texture on the walls with new paint.
Our travel trailer is in one of our side yards next to the oasis, so it's like being at a camping resort.

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

steph2.0

After spending the previous day taking a concealed carry class, shopping in an outlet mall, and enjoying Universal Studios, we slept in very late.

I brought my sweetie coffee and her laptop in bed, then made some plans for our upcoming trip to Europe while she enjoyed a quiet morning enjoying not being at work. After a wonderful and very late breakfast we framed in a corner of her house with timbers and filled it with potting soil in preparation for dressing up that side of the house with greenery. After cleaning up we got out the grill and had a dinner of burgers, beans, and salad comfort food while watching a movie, most of which I dozed through. It was a relaxing, wonderful day, wrapping up a great weekend with my Bestie.

Stephanie (with @SassyCasssie)

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Northern Star Girl

UPDATE:  Tuesday morning 5:55am   April 23, 2019

Thank you everyone for your recent responses mentioned your weekend and yesterday activities.  It is so nice to hear about your "normal everyday" activities....   here on the forums we many times only hear about events directly related to transition endeavors....  but we are just regular "people" too.... it is wonderful to read things like that with like-minded members here.

Again, thank you for sharing.   
I will be posting my update later today mentioned my Tooth Fairy Dental Hygienist #4   and updating all of my followers regarding my suitors and romantic endeavors that seem to be coming to some kind of conclusion.
Stay Tuned!!!

Hugs and more hugs,
Danielle

•