Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

My first experience

Started by LeslieFalkner98, January 17, 2019, 02:07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeslieFalkner98

This was back in either '03 or '04 forgive me for it's been some time, but anyway at this point in my life I had been dressing for some years, but that was of course only in the confines of my home, I never really done anything in public. But the opportunity to do so would come very soon and in a very big way, a close friend of mine had asked me to go to our school's senior prom (I was in a grade below him) at first I thought he just wanted a friend to accompany him, but I soon realized later when he called me at home that he wanted me to be his DATE date, I was flattered and told him thanks but no thanks. I explained that this was going to be really difficult, not only because I never truly did anything that risky before, but I also had to do a whole damn lot to even be able to pull this off as well. I was very high strung at that point but he calmed me down and said that since I was a year below him nobody I knew would be there and that because I already had pretty fair features I could get a pretty good makeover and pass with flying colors, I was still didn't agree, then he offered me some money, and I decided 'F*ck it' and agreed.

I  decided a sleeveless blue gown around my neck was the best bet, finding shoes to match that was actually the hardest part honestly. My hair was pretty big already, so all I had to do was press it and have it curled, my nails were done in the same blue as my dress, and my 'breasts' belonged to my sister and were held in place with adhesive (looking back now that was a really, really painful, dumb and not to mention bad idea) I put on my mother's girdle to 'hide' myself, I lied to my parents and told them I was staying the night at my friend's house and was going to hang out with him tonight (well I was but not in the way they thought, hey if they really knew what I was going to do I would've never been able to come home or show my face again) and I left, god my stomach was practically doing flips. I had to change When I got in his car.

When we arrived at his house I saw his whole family outside ready to take pictures, he went to open the door as I zipped myself up, grabbed my shoes, and with a deep breath, stepped out and posed with him for everyone. His mom asked how we met and he said we had the same science class.

we finally arrived at the prom at 8:41 p.m. and as we walked through the hall I noticed that with the heels on I was shorter than him, I was also nervous that people would figure out I was a boy and when I also saw some of my other friends there I tried my best to avoid them, didn't want to deal with them seeing me like this so I tried to be discreet, although my 'date' parading me around the hall and showing me to everybody like some sort of damn trophy and giving my ass the occasional smack and squeeze certainly didn't do me any favors except cause a red mark on my ass my panties to bunch. We danced and some people were able to figure it out and oh god did they give me hell, but I really didn't care because I had a great time, we didn't win prom king and queen sadly but we got to take some beautiful photos and I ate some damn good cheesecake (It was practically orgasmic lol). At around 1:08 a.m. we decided to leave, we stopped at some restaurant and drove to a hotel for the night. Although we slept in the same bed nothing happened I promise, but I did forget to bring regular underwear so I had to wear the lingerie I bought for my gown so it was really awkward, well I guess for me it was awkward because whenever I got up to use the bathroom he would smack my ass and smack it hard, and would caress my butt while we slept. When we woke up I had a huge red mark on my butt, I changed back into my regular clothes and he drove me home. When I got home I didn't even have time to change my underwear because my parents decided now would be a good time to visit my grandmother so I spent the entire day wearing lingerie at my grandmother's house. I'm now married with a family and am still friends with him, he always refers to me as 'my friend that was stupid enough to actually be my prom date' and will always tell people the story, he seems to enjoy that time we had a whole lot more than I did, but hey on the bright side I earned some easy money and I had a date to the prom (which is funny because I went single to MY prom).

•  

Wendi

Great story and you looked fabulous.
Started HRT 1/3/2019

•  

Ely-chan

•  

Northern Star Girl

@LeslieFalkner98
Dear LeslieFalkner98:
    Thank you for posting your terrific events about your first experience...  I am so glad that you shared your story with all of us.
    I am so very happy to see that you have joined Susan's Place and that you have submitted your first several postings here on various threads around the Forums.
    As you post here on the forums you will be able to exchange thoughts and comments with others that are experiencing many of the same things that you are.

This is the right place for you to be to find out what others may have to say that may have been in your circumstances and with your questions and concerns.
    There are a lot of members here that will be able to identify with your situation as you continue to feel free to share it.

I also want to warmly WELCOME you to Susan's Place
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.

As you are certainly aware you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***There is a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new like-minded friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace.

There is information and important LINKS that I have included below.   You will find information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.   
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@LeslieFalkner98   
Oh, and another thing LeslieFalkner98...
Please plan to find your way to the Introductions Forum so that other members will be aware of your arrival.

Thank you again for joining Susan's Place and being involved in the Forums here.
Best wishes to you,
Danielle

NOTE:  Now I will let everyone have the thread back so you can pursue the answers you are seeking.
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Allison S

Lol thanks for sharing and with photos too... They're yours right?  You must still be young because something like this didn't happen when I was in high school in the mid 2000s... As far as I know at least.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

debrahelen

Hi Leslie,
  Great story - I hope you are still enjoying the lingerie!
Deb
  •  

LeslieFalkner98

Thank you all, it was the most important day of my life  :D :) ;D :laugh:

•  

LeslieFalkner98

Quote from: Allison S on January 19, 2019, 01:18:22 AM
Lol thanks for sharing and with photos too... They're yours right?  You must still be young because something like this didn't happen when I was in high school in the mid 2000s... As far as I know at least.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
lol yes those pics are mine, I'm in my late 20's with a wife and young daughter so maybe, it has been a long time for me.
  •