News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Satisfactory hip growth.

Started by Rachel_Christina, January 20, 2019, 02:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Melinda@heart on January 21, 2019, 06:42:51 AM
I started HRT overweight at 275lbs. I'm down to 235 now. I have seen pretty significant boob and hip growth. Several inches in both areas. This in my first 9 months of HRT. The boobs are so much bigger now that I started wearing compression under shirts to conceal them.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Melinda,

Congratulations on all counts!    :)

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Melinda@heart

Quote from: JanePlain on January 21, 2019, 04:37:18 PM
I'm so jealous - How on earth did you loose 40 lbs when starting HRT?  I'm trying to get under 200 and it seems like I'm just stuck no matter what I do.  SIGH.
I started with Keto. I lost 20lbs the first month. After that I changed my eating habits. My doctor gave me an RX for Phentermine also. That really helped curb my appetite. I'm not going to the gym several times a week.

•  

Melinda@heart

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on January 21, 2019, 04:41:29 PM

Melinda,

Congratulations on all counts!    :)

Chrissy
Thank you!

•  

Melinda@heart

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on January 21, 2019, 01:33:54 PM
You see I have thought about potentially gaining weight to hopefully grow breasts.
But I would fear I would never loose it after.
Keep myself light and petite has always been something feminising I could do long before transition. So I'm just keeping it up now. I think I will have to go the surgery route for breasts :/
You have to do what's best for you. If a few pounds help with breasts, go for it. You look fantastic as is, but I understand the need and desire to have boobies.

•  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: RealLacy on January 21, 2019, 04:15:53 PM
You look fantastic Rachel! I love the outfit you are wearing in your picture.

I am glad to read this, as I think the shape of my lower figure will be highly dependent on those distinctive male hollows being filled.

Yes the hollows will fill in!! They take time time though!

•  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: JanePlain on January 21, 2019, 04:34:57 PM
I think your figure is great and I include your breasts.  Maybe its me but I think that having them be just about where you are it is pretty close to perfect.  Congratulation on your success with HRT.

They can look quite cute as they are, but the problem is when wearing croppy type clothes in Summer people can tell that I have pretty much nothing.
And one girl at work thinks there natural she also asked had I got the big opp. So my crotch passes too lol.
She asked me so abruptly I didn't know what to say, so I just when all typical I can't lie and told her no I hadn't had it done D:
She didn't ask on badness shes just ditsy lol

•  

GingerVicki

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on January 20, 2019, 03:12:26 PM
I had the two hollow holes either side of my butt fill in too. Makes such a difference

Yes it does. Makes man pants not fit right.
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: GingerVicki on January 22, 2019, 01:48:46 AM
Yes it does. Makes man pants not fit right.

I flamed the last of those in Switzerland lol

•  

GingerVicki

•  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: GingerVicki on January 22, 2019, 03:02:12 AM
I gave all mine way.

I needed to make sure they wouldn't come back and get me D:

•  

TonyaW

Quote from: JanePlain on January 21, 2019, 04:37:18 PM
I'm so jealous - How on earth did you loose 40 lbs when starting HRT?  I'm trying to get under 200 and it seems like I'm just stuck no matter what I do.  SIGH.
For me it's been calorie tracking.  I was about 230 when I started HRT.  Was up to about 240 nine months later.  Got that down a bit but not enough. Started a program in July at 236.  Currently at 209, shooting for 190.  My plan then is to go back up a bit to put some fat on my boobs and butt.  Then its try to maintain my weight under 200 though.  I'm 6'2" so that keeps me in the top end of normal on the BMI charts.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

TonyaW

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on January 21, 2019, 12:31:45 AM
Sounds like there can be the odd lucky ones then so.
My endocrinologist in Ireland is not much in the way of a believer, in the fact that trans woman can develop breasts.
He sort of believes being genetically male means there is no hope.
I think hips is more important and a very feminine feature, and probably rarer to actually achieve?
I must put this to him.
Strange guy, as long as I get my hormones who cares mind
Breast growth is probably the to YMMV part of HRT.  Some here have done quite well in that department.

From what I've read its 3-5 years to max effect. Adding some weight would help and if you're active it shouldn't go to your belly, but of course there are no guarantees. I do plan to test that theory after a drop a few more pounds.

•  

JanePlain

Quote from: TonyaW on January 22, 2019, 08:56:21 AM
For me it's been calorie tracking.  I was about 230 when I started HRT.  Was up to about 240 nine months later.  Got that down a bit but not enough. Started a program in July at 236.  Currently at 209, shooting for 190.  My plan then is to go back up a bit to put some fat on my boobs and butt.  Then its try to maintain my weight under 200 though.  I'm 6'2" so that keeps me in the top end of normal on the BMI charts.

I talked to my doctor about diet but people wired male (hormone wise) has a much different path to loosing pounds.  Anyway you re enforced what I was told.  Thanks for the help.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Seeing even the slightest "improvement" in the hips or waist to hip ratio is so satisfying!   :)

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Melinda@heart

You sorta see the hips in this pic. I think my tights are compressing some of my development. So they don't show up as good here. Its freezing out. So tights, hoody and jeans it is!

•  

Jessica

This thread piqued my curiosity since I hadn't checked for a bit.
OMG!
When I started HRT 1 1/2 years ago I was 38" with my hip, waist and chest.
I have an increase of 3 1/2" in my hips and now measure 41 1/2"
My waist and chest (band) is now 36" and my bust went from 38" to 42"!
I'm liking this very much so.....

Hugs and smiles, Jessica

Edit: I first wrote 41" bust, but that was a misprint.... it actually was 42"!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on January 22, 2019, 02:21:45 PM
This thread piqued my curiosity since I hadn't checked for a bit.
OMG!
When I started HRT 1 1/2 years ago I was 38" with my hip, waist and chest.
I have an increase of 3 1/2" in my hips and now measure 41 1/2"
My waist and chest (band) is now 36" and my bust went from 38" to 42"!
I'm liking this very much so.....

Hugs and smiles, Jessica
@Jessica
Dear Jess:
I am so happy to read your good report about your own personal progress with your HRT body changes. 
I would think that you should indeed be liking this very much!!! 
It is all about CURVES!!! ;)

Thank you for sharing and posting....   again, I am so very happy for you.
I will be eagerly looking for your future updates around the various threads on the Forums.

Hugs and and continued well wishes,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on January 22, 2019, 02:29:49 PM
@Jessica
Dear Jess:
I am so happy to read your good report about your own personal progress with your HRT body changes. 
I would think that you should indeed be liking this very much!!! 
It is all about CURVES!!! ;)

Thank you for sharing and posting....   again, I am so very happy for you.
I will be eagerly looking for your future updates around the various threads on the Forums.

Hugs and and continued well wishes,
Danielle

Danielle, I misspoke with my bust size, (I corrected it) It is 42", not 41"!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Mary1

So your shooting for a more filled out chest and fuller hips..etc ..

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

•  

sarahc

+1 on the importance of calorie tracking...that + exercise 4 times a week has gotten be down from 215 lbs in September to 175lbs today. Lost 5 inches on my waist  :)...and 3 inches on my hips  >:(. Hope to get down to 150 lbs by the summer. I've felt the best I have been in 15 years.

----
Known that I am trans since...forever.
First therapy session / decided to transition / hair removal: October 2018
HRT: January 2019 (journal https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,244009.0.html)
Hope to go full-time: July / August 2019
FFS / SRS: 2020
  •