Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Satisfactory hip growth.

Started by Rachel_Christina, January 20, 2019, 02:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on February 16, 2019, 11:01:05 PM
:o have you tried fluffy socks?
They drive m nuts, I seem to not be able to sleep with those on my feet.  What I really need are some nice warm legs!  For this purpose, I would even accept male legs!

All that because of that stupid estrogen, crying like a girl, cold feet like a girl, I wonder what else is coming?

If I would have been clever, I would have remained as a guy!  But no, I fell for my own boobs and all that other female stuff, and here I sit now, with boobs but cold feet!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on February 17, 2019, 01:48:32 AM
They drive m nuts, I seem to not be able to sleep with those on my feet.  What I really need are some nice warm legs!  For this purpose, I would even accept male legs!

All that because of that stupid estrogen, crying like a girl, cold feet like a girl, I wonder what else is coming?

If I would have been clever, I would have remained as a guy!  But no, I fell for my own boobs and all that other female stuff, and here I sit now, with boobs but cold feet!

Let's see there are the cramps just long enough that you forget how much they suck and then bam cramps and grumpy feelings again. I don't know if that is normal or not or if I have some extra parts floating around inside causing this but it started after GCS.

You're post menopausal so I guess you're past that and the hot flashes.

Don't forget the cold hands. I always get a kick out of putting my ice cold hands on the boy friend when he says it's not cold. ;D
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on February 18, 2019, 10:52:13 AM
Let's see there are the cramps just long enough that you forget how much they suck and then bam cramps and grumpy feelings again. I don't know if that is normal or not or if I have some extra parts floating around inside causing this but it started after GCS.

You're post menopausal so I guess you're past that and the hot flashes.

Don't forget the cold hands. I always get a kick out of putting my ice cold hands on the boy friend when he says it's not cold. ;D
I think and hope that I don't get any cramps, because I have it documented that I had my menopause (I hope that the estrogen is aware of this?).

I assume that southern Florida will take care of the cold hands, I have not had an, yet???

I think I am just stuck with cold feet, but being more towards lesbian orientated, I might get a partner with her very own cold feet!  Life can be a bitch!

•  

GingerVicki

I can't have anything on my feet when I sleep. My feet get so hot.
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: GingerVicki on February 18, 2019, 12:23:50 PM

My feet are almost always cold or at least chilly in the winter. I have nice thick socks from champion that are so comfortable and help keep my feet warm.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: GingerVicki on February 18, 2019, 12:23:50 PM
Can you come and keep mine warm?

•  

Liina

Wow Rachel, that is fabulous additional hip development, good for you! That certainly fills out a skirt or leggings with a great curves.  You are so lucky, If I could only hope a bit that I would be over the moon. Thanks so much for sharing!
liina
Quote from: Rachel_Christina on January 31, 2019, 07:49:17 AM
Here is a great example of my growth.
I think this pic is safe enough as a bikini ultimately shows almost more

I feel like this has come from nowhere
  •  

Liina

Yes you sure do have fantastic results! Your age also allows you to have that development before "T" does a number on your frame/body. You have many years to develop even more results. Certainly a good collection of photos to look at as the years go by and you do side by side pictures to see how much you change.  Great outfit too ! Slow in the upper development, guess more time may change that. Thanks for sharing, you are stunning!
Liina
Quote from: Rachel_Christina on January 20, 2019, 02:31:53 PM
Hey guys, who here feels they had hip growth??. I'm curious more so about people beyond the usual human growth cycle that maxs out normally around 25.

I feel I have had fantastic results, I don't quite understand however, as I was 26 when starting hormones.
Now heading towards 3 years HRT, I feel I have had really good results all over (except breasts).
The biggest surprise of all has honestly been my hips.
Heres a few pics

I have a few naked pics covering my area obviously I would post but think I would be banned lol
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: Liina on February 20, 2019, 11:00:05 PM
Wow Rachel, that is fabulous additional hip development, good for you! That certainly fills out a skirt or leggings with a great curves.  You are so lucky, If I could only hope a bit that I would be over the moon. Thanks so much for sharing!
liina

Thank you Liina!

I honestly did not think this was possible at my age, I thought I was beyond the normal growing phases of the human body.
I have been lucky in all areas except breast development. But that can be remedied relatively easily!
Still wish I started at 13 but whatever, gotta role with it now.
Sometimes life has its reasons

I wish you all the best on this crazy wee journey! 💖

•  

April_TO

You are very lucky Rachel :) count it as a blessing. Hips has been one of the biggest source of dysphoria for me.
Luckily, I have my BBL scheduled for October where they will inject fat onto my hips and butt (fat grafting).

I cannot wait to get it done :)
Nothing ventured nothing gained
  •  

AoifeB

I've seen some changes in mine, maybe a bit wider. I'm pretty slender, so I don't expect much of a change at any rate
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: April_TO on February 21, 2019, 12:44:48 PM
You are very lucky Rachel :) count it as a blessing. Hips has been one of the biggest source of dysphoria for me.
Luckily, I have my BBL scheduled for October where they will inject fat onto my hips and butt (fat grafting).

I cannot wait to get it done :)

Thank you April, I feel absolutely blessed with my changes.
I wish you the best if luck with the BBL.
I don't know much of how it works tbh.

•  

April_TO

You are very welcome girl.

They basically would liposuction all of your fat from your tummy down to your flank area and re-inject the fact to your hips and butt.

It is an invasive procedure but I am glad that I am getting it done.
Nothing ventured nothing gained
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: AoifeB on February 21, 2019, 01:01:24 PM
I've seen some changes in mine, maybe a bit wider. I'm pretty slender, so I don't expect much of a change at any rate

Give it time, I think it takes alot more time than we think!

•  

Jenny1969

Is it ok to show my butt on this thread?   Just want to show my current state of hip growth.

Jenny :)

20 November 2018 Got off the fence. 3 December 2018 Initial consult and GD diagnoasis. 28 December 2018 started HRT. 14 Feb 2019 Started Spiro

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Jenny1969 on February 22, 2019, 05:30:56 PM
Is it ok to show my butt on this thread?   Just want to show my current state of hip growth.

There was a butt thread a while back so I guess so.
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: Jenny1969 on February 22, 2019, 05:30:56 PM

As long as a pic does show Genitals you should be ok lol
Its like boobs as long as the nipple is hidden it doesn't count as naked.
Strange world!

•  

JanePlain

Quote from: NatalieRene on February 16, 2019, 11:01:05 PM
:o have you tried fluffy socks?

The local hospital has a medical supply and they have these super great socks that look like sheep ahhh Fur?  Whatever its called.  They are really great and yes on estrogen and being freezing cold all the time.
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Very nice indeed girls....

I am older gal here at 60, and I had lower expectations starting HRT in 2011, but today, I am quite happy with results "down there".

C -

•  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: CynthiaAnn on March 15, 2019, 09:00:49 AM
Very nice indeed girls....

I am older gal here at 60, and I had lower expectations starting HRT in 2011, but today, I am quite happy with results "down there".

C -

I think it all happens when we stop looking for changes

•