Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

How can a Colonvagina be self lubricating?

Started by Kirsti2304, January 15, 2019, 09:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirsti2304

Hello, maybe this is a stupid question but I had to ask it anyway.

I know that the Colon is a mucous membrane and because of that lubrication shouldn't be a problem after an Sigmoid Colon SRS but why is Anal Sex without added lubrication totally dry then?

Sorry but I had to ask because I had an discussion about this with a friend and couldn't find a good answer to this question.

So it would be nice if anybody could explain this to me  ??? :angel:
  •  

SpiralCream

I had sigmoid colon SRS recently and can confirm the lubrication.  The reason why anal sex requires lubrication is because when you insert something into the anus, you are not inserting it into the sigmoid colon.  You are inserting it into the rectum.  The rectum is about 12 centimeters (4.7 in) long, and there is a sharp angle before it turns into the sigmoid colon.  I don't think the rectum produces much lubrication, if any.

If you look up diagrams of the rectum, sigmoid colon, and the overall colon, you will get a better idea.
  •  

chinee

I was also considering to undergo colon srs (as secondary srs to extend the depth and for lubrication) but after seeing my friend's colon srs vagina post op I had a second thought.

1. The scar is horizontally huge and theres a bulging part
2. It smells for a year or so and more prone to HIV infection (due to colon material)

The only part i want is the self lubricating part but I dont think in my case I can take the cons.
  •  

Complete

So l had my CVP in 1984 as an upgrade to my original PI in 1972/73. Yes there was a smelly discharge for almost a year and yes there was a scar which gradually faded that is similar to a C-section.
Bottom line:  CVP  is light years better that the old PI techniques.
Even better is the new, recently developed peritoneal technology.
No scar, no smell.
Just my humble opinion, of course.
  •  

chinee

I agree on what complete said. I wish the peritonial technique would be available soon in thailand
  •  

zlobnica

Quote from: chinee on January 20, 2019, 11:56:01 PM
I agree on what complete said. I wish the peritonial technique would be available soon in thailand

what is peritonial technique?
  •