Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Changes that caught you by surprise: Go!

Started by Ricki Wright, May 21, 2019, 11:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on May 24, 2019, 06:41:19 PM

Good ideas... @Zefoxe. Thank you.

It seems to be just a little fat that I can pinch, it is not drooping or anything.

What this "slight bit of fat" may actually be is not more fat but a loss of muscle mass.  I am beginning to think that is what it really is.

Have any of you girls lost muscle mass in the upper arms because of transitioning?
It seems to make sense that would make your upper arms feel softer or a bit flabbier than before.

Firm but softer.  Not as masculine.  That is good!

Chrissy
I lost tons of upper body strength!  I used to carry two bags of softener salt at a time, now I have a hard time to carry one of them.  My muscles seem to fade very fast now.  My entire arms are getting thinner!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Lucynewman

Ever since I started estogen I can't stop listening to Nelly. Even when I'm with my boo.
  •  

Ryuichi13

Quote from: graspthesanity on May 23, 2019, 07:16:01 AM
I recently noticed how much my breast tissue decreased!!! It's amazing! But to be honest evcery day on T is a blessing :)

I know, right?  I was so happy when I lost the "perky woman chest!"   I'm also happy to lose the facial fat that I used to have. 

One big thing that got me going "whoawhattheheck???" was my bottom growth.  Its so much more sensitive than it's ever been!

Ryuichi

•  

Ricki Wright

So many awesome changes that sneak up on us!!! It's like this hormonal realignment is puberty 2.0 but seems to take longer because we do not have the hell that was Jr. High and High School to distract us. Well for some of us it was 5th thru 7th grade...you know what I mean.

Go Team E and Team T!

Ricki
At 5 I forgot who I am. Fortunately, who I am protected me all these years until I remembered. Whatever else happens, I will live the rest of my life whole.
My story: https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,244130.0.html
HRT 07Nov18
  •  

Linde

I never realized that gasoline got heavier during the last two years!
I always could carry a full 5 gallon gas can with ease.  Yesterday,  I had to carry two of them, there was no ease at all involved.  I had to work hard with them!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

jkredman

1) Peace with myself - finally

2) And my spouse telling me I can't go topless anymore.

Kate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kate
  •  

Stepheewt

Never realized that my boobs would grow uneven. Left definitely is larger. Also my face is fuller, almost younger looking some. Not hugely noticeable, but you can see it. Also that wearing make up helps that young look out even more.(when I do it right...lol)
Always look forward because the past will never change.
  •  

AnneK

Quote from: Linde on May 29, 2019, 09:09:41 PM
I never realized that gasoline got heavier during the last two years!

They must be adding lead again.   ;)
I'm a 65 year old male who has been thinking about SRS for many years.  I also was a  full cross dresser for a few years.  I wear a bra, pantyhose and nail polish daily because it just feels right.

Started HRT April 17, 2019.
  •  

Allie Jayne

New for me, I watched 'The Conjuring 2' again tonight, and for about a third of the movie my hairs were on end. I've seen this movie a couple of times, and was never scared before.....

Allie
  •  

Ricki Wright

I mentioned/asked about this in a separate post, though I thought I would mention it here too as this thread seems to be more of a collection of "things that might happen" and therefore useful to us:

Sense of smell has gotten almost to the superhuman (or perhaps cis female?) level. I had no idea that every man (not slathered in Axe-gag-me-body-spay) and women has their own unique smell.

Flight or flight faster reaction to more than two men taller than me (not hard at all to find as I am 5'8") that I do not know within 10 feet of me. It dose not matter how I am presenting either.

Ricki
At 5 I forgot who I am. Fortunately, who I am protected me all these years until I remembered. Whatever else happens, I will live the rest of my life whole.
My story: https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,244130.0.html
HRT 07Nov18
  •