Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Would you willingly get pregnant?

Started by KamTheMan, January 23, 2019, 05:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vethrvolnir

I did get pregnant. It reminded me at first of Alien. The physical feeling  of it that is was like there is someone growing inside me..... moving around. Uuuughh. But i got used to it. Plus i was really looking forward to meeting the little human. What she looks like what she sounds like. She is now 11. And my son is 10. I never regret having them . I breastfed them both for 3 years each. Because it's good for them and plus they are really happy feeding and it makes them fall asleep plus it's always available and ready to be consumed. Very practical.
Pregnancy has one bonus and that is that orgasm is more intense. The entire womb goes womb.
Giving birth however is very unpleasant. The pelvis is pushed apart from the inside out. Ouch. It must be painful for the baby too. The womb does the pushing more or less on it's own. That was a surprise. No control over it whatsoever. Weird.very.
Mostly human
  •  

F_P_M

totally like alien right!? The laying there while your stomach actually distorts and little shapes (feet usually) probe outward AIEEEE.

I referred to mine as "my little parasites" hahaha. In the most loving way of course.

I don't regret them at all either. I see them as a sort of consolation prize for being born in the wrong body. Yes I had to endure years of the wrong gender, but I got 3 gorgeous babies out of it by way of appology. (not bad given I was told I couldn't have ANY babies due to my hormone issues)

I wouldn't do it again though. I have literally got PTSD from my second as I think I mentioned earlier. The idea of doing it again makes my blood run cold.
I love children, I love babies, but oh god no... never again.

•  

Ryuichi13

Yeah, I remember that.  I only had the nerve to go through it once though.  Two, three babies like you two did?  :o No way!

I remember once, my (ex-)husband laid his head on my then very pregnant tummy, and the kid kicked him in the ear!  I thought I would die, I laughed so hard!

But now, I am so glad I will never, ever have to worry about pregnancies ever again!  The upside of being post-menopausal.  ;D

Ryuichi

•  

Anil

I did it twice.  And it was the weirdest and happiest thing I have ever done.  I was in denial at the time,  I knew (deep, deep down) that I was trans but I thought that I was so committed to the female identity that I had been putting on for so many years that I just had to soldier and try to be a woman. But I was definitely never, ever going to have children.  I hated everything about my female biology, and I was utterly terrified of getting pregnant.  Then, at age 38, I realised that I was going into early menopause, and that the window was closing.  And I realised that I really, really wanted to have kids.  My partner and I decided together that we would both probably regret it if we didn't have children, so I got pregnant, and then just held on for dear life, like I was on some out-of-control 9 month long fairground ride.  I was actually disassociating so much that it didn't really seem like it was happening to me.  It was like watching a movie while throwing up a lot.  But the birth almost killed me.  I couldn't handle it, so I fought it, which is the worst thing to do.  It was 36 hours of mental destruction.  I will not include gruesome details.  But I lived, and a had this wonderful baby.  She was a tiny miracle, and I have never had so much joy in all my life.  So, two years later, I did it again.  I now have two beautiful, amazing children, and I still don't know how I did it, but I am really, really grateful that I did.

In a weird way, it was the start of me coming out.  My fake female persona had been so broken down (sleep deprivation will do that to you) that I decided to just abandon it, and be realistic about who I really was. 

Last week I came out to my kids (I had previously only told my partner and close friends), and they had this amazing non-reaction.  My eldest daughter said, "Why did you ever think that we would be worried about that?" and the little one said, "Yeah!  We don't care if you grow a beard."

So obviously it won't work for everyone.  But it worked for me. 
  •