Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

It's been too long......

Started by Jasriella, December 12, 2018, 11:40:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasriella

I did for a few months start hormones but that was ages ago. Yet, my breasts recently have been getting sore and getting bigger. I'm wearing panties and a bra full time now, but I can't get over the hatred for what's between my legs and the fact that I'll never get to have the joy of carrying my Love's child.
"Bravery is the capacity to perform properly when scared half to death.

•  

Jessica

Hi Jasriella, welcome back to Susan's Place.  It's been several years since your last post and things may have changed around the site. Here's a link to the Site Rules and Terms of Service for you to look at again.
Do you feel hrt may be in your future again?  The lost feeling from not being able to give birth to your own child is one that I can relate to.  I've accepted it, and besides, I'm much too old.
The feeling that women in our situation can never experience the full life of a woman does hurt.

Again welcome back!

Hugs and smiles, Jessica

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Wendi

Quote from: Jasriella on December 12, 2018, 11:40:09 AM
I did for a few months start hormones but that was ages ago. Yet, my breasts recently have been getting sore and getting bigger. I'm wearing panties and a bra full time now, but I can't get over the hatred for what's between my legs and the fact that I'll never get to have the joy of carrying my Love's child.

Before I started HRT my Dr asked about the desire to have children and mentioned freezing sperm. I'm past those years so I decided to not do it.
Started HRT 1/3/2019

•